That is what today has been. I have had very little motivation to do anything lately, and I can't figure out why. I'm just freaking exhausted all the time. So today, the kids and I hung out, washed my truck, watched tons of cartoons, and took a three hour nap.
Tomorrow should be more interesting, to say the least. We're going to my aunt's house, which is a hour or two away. I haven't seen her in a year and a half - since my grandpa died. I miss seeing her. We were pretty close as I was growing up. Then life got in the way and I don't see her as often as I should.
6 comments:
Yesterday was a boring one for me too. We went out for a couple of hours in the afternoon and then came home and did nothing. We're having a heat wave so I'm not motivated to do much.
Today we are going to my SILs for her birthday. It is supposed to be 101 degrees with 72% humidity.
For the most part, I slept most of yesterday away. I'm hoping it's just the heat that caused me to have so little energy.
Have fun at your aunt's house today. *smooch*
Sorry your day was boring.
I've been pretty exhauseted myself lately. It turns out that being overly stressed about some big problems really makes me quite tired.
How nice to renew your relationshipo with your aunt! I hope you had a good day!
Saturday... I was hung over and went on a bike run.
I want a three hour nap. Now.
A three hour nap? pfft-amateur.
Post a Comment