It's official - I've got a new addiction. My sewing machine. So far I've made pajama pants for me and Rotten2 and pajama shorts for Rotten1. Tonight I made a new attempt - boxer shorts for DH. And after a minor confusion with the whole fly/flap thing, I did it! Yay! I even deviated from the pattern and put on a pocket for Mr. Pumpie (DH's insulin pump, so named by Rotten2). Double Yay! Now Rotten1 wants boxer shorts made, too. And Rotten2 is putting in requests for girl boxers and a nightgown.
I think I've created some monsters!
ETA Pictures. First is my pajama capris and DH's boxers. Second is Rotten2's pajama capris and Rotten1's pajama shorts.


15 comments:
Bwahahaha!
So you could say of DH that "He's got his Mr. Pumpie in his shorts"?
I know it's all innocent and stuff, but that's funny. Sorry.
*****
I'm impressed with your sewing skills. I always have to rip stitches out and such. It pisses me off no end. Hooray for you!
Mr Pumpie!? Good thing I read the rest of the sentence. I think you could market those "Mr. Pumpie" boxers for all the insulin users. Great idea!
Oh yeah...we've had all kinds of giggles over the name Rotten2 gave his pump.
You know, Puffy, that's a good idea. Hmm...ebay...
I have a hole in my sock. Will you fix that for me?
Sure, Carey. Just send me the sock and $3.95 and I'll fix it for you. No problem.
Or...you could just go to Target and buy a new pair.
You must post pics Momma! I'm uber impressed.
Mr. Pumpie? *giggle*
$3.95? You're charging me?!?!?!?
*gasp*
Thank you for sending me all the new clothes, Momma! I loved all of them, especially the super cute boy shorts and bra set. The little M&Ms all over them were perfect!!!
You're the best!!!
(psst...just trying to make everyone else jealous)
(umm, but if you want to make me some clothes, that's fine too) ;-)
Yeah...cause that's what it's going to cost me to go to Target myself and buy you a new pair of socks, Carey.
MM...I'd make you clothes, but umm...the Rottens have their requests in first.
Well then will you make me a pair of boyshorts?
I have a hole in one pair of those, too. :)
Okay. But you have to tell me what size you are.
I can't tell you what size underwear I wear. Not because I am shy about it but because I don't know. Um *blushes* Michelle buys my underwear for me.
Well then, tell Michelle you need to know. Sheesh. Or, you could just look on the tag.
Does Michelle buy your clothes for you too?
And Carey? You are such a guy.
Shawn said even he knows his underwear size and he doesn't buy his anymore either. He's not buying it, Sunshine.
Momma! How talented you are. Those are fabu. *smooch*
Post a Comment