Thursday, July 6

4th of July

As previously noted, republishing brings your blog back from the gray screen of death. In celebration, I have these...taken Tuesday night at a nearby small town's First Annual 4th Fest and Parade. The first picture cracked us all up - they had many of the town's children in the parade on their decorated bicycles. This boy took it a step further.

Sorry for the blurriness, but he was riding/walking as I took the picture.

8 comments:

Seana said...

Oh, cool pictures! I've never been able to get a good pic of fireworks.

Glad you're back. I thought there was something wrong with my computer until I read Carey's blog.

Glowie said...

That kid is funny.

Very cool pics of the fireworks.

Bravie said...

Cool pics and I'm glad that you're back. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

Yay!!! Welcome back!

Schnookie said...

*waves to Momma*

Where are you pj pics? :-)

Puffy said...

Looks like our small town's 4th of July parade. Silly string and super soakers are NOT allowed. Nice picture of fireworks. Did you wear your newly-sewn pj's to the parade? You could make nice shorts with the same pattern.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Welcome back from grey sceen of death!

Rose said...

very nice fireworks.

*smoochies*