Monday, June 18

Grrrrrrr! It's Monday

And what a Monday it's starting out to be. DH and I are primed for our first very large fight - on our 2nd anniversary, no less. Well, I'm not sure he knows what's coming, honestly. But it won't be pretty. Two of my four employees called in today for bogus reasons. I have a very large list of work related crap to do that will not be worked on at all today due to missing half of my staff. We are under severe storm and flash flooding warnings. Oh, and I have no phone at the house again due to the massive rains this weekend. Which means no internet since Saturday.

How's YOUR Monday?

28 comments:

Breezy said...

It's an ozone action day so I have a horrible headache.

Bravie said...

So far so good. You want to come here for the day?

momma said...

I think I do.

kim (weltek) said...

I'm sorry you are having a crappy anniversary. :-(

Bravie said...

Cool. I'll be waiting for you.

momma said...

Can you give me directions to the house? I'm afraid I might get lost.

Wait. On second thought, have Michelle give me directions.

*grin*

Bravie said...

Take some highway west from your house. When you get to the ocean, call me and I will have Weltek or Boo give you directions to my house.

momma said...

Highways run west? Really? I thought they all ran north/south.

Hmmm....Even the ones around here that say west, really go north and south. I'm going to have to investigate.

Bravie said...

If when pulling out of your driveway, you are heading south, turn right. If you are heading North, turn left. Just stay in that direction for about a lot of miles.
If nothing goes east or west, how do you get to California or Florida? Is there no escaping your state expect to head to Canada or Mexico? That's just weird.

momma said...

I'm sure there is escaping, but I haven't figured out how yet.

Bravie said...

Maybe you should turn west.

Breezy said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh the dr gave me a shot. *sniff* I hate needles. Today sucks poopysheepbutt.

kim (weltek) said...

I bet momma would like the cocktail lounge. They'd probably think she was 12.

Bravie said...

She could be a fancy 12 year old. *snort*
Hello mother, Hello father!!!

momma said...

Why'd you go to the doctor, whiney?

The Cocktail Lounge? Do I have to dress up all fancy and stuff? Do they allow flip flops? And I do NOT look like I'm 12, dammit!

Bravie said...

We were in shorts and tshirts. Totally casual and yet we were still considered to be fancy.

Breezy said...

Annual checkup. *sniff*

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh everybody is mean to me today

Bravie said...

Whiner.

mtw said...

My day is sucking ass so far. Yesterday was worse. /whine

Bravie, can I come and visit too?

Bravie said...

Hell yes you can visit me. It finally warmed up today so I'll be on the patio getting some sun. :)

momma said...

Why'd you get a shot at your annual checkup? *confused*

What was everyone else wearing if you two were fancy???

Bravie said...

rattier shorts and rattier t-shirts?

momma said...

LOL Okay, that makes sense. *rolls eyes*

Breezy said...

tetnus, doc said you're supposed to get one every 10 years. *pout*

momma said...

Ooooh. I had one of those a few years ago when I stepped on a nail.

mm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mtw said...

LOL! I read Bravie's comment as "I'll be on the patio getting some." Didn't see the word SUN after SOME!

*yay* I'm visiting Bravie too! :)

Kimmah said...

mine was pretty eh. not good, not bad, just eh. thanks for asking ;-).