Day 7 was spent washing and waxing and massively detailing a barn-kept 65 Mustang Coupe that hasn't seen the light of day in over a year, probably closer to two years and finishing the 67 Mustang Fastback. The front pasture of hay was moved back by the corral. My SIL brought my 12 year old niece up for a couple of weeks, a week later than she was supposed to be here. *shakes head* I'm sun burned for the third (or fourth) day in a row. We've also discovered that DH doesn't much need his insulin or pump when he's outside from 9am to 9pm working his ass off. *snort*
Day 8 is the car show and Day 9 we will head home. I'm hoping a praying our cat doesn't totally hate us when we get home. A friend has been checking on her a couple times a day and taking care of her needs, but hasn't actually seen the cat since Sunday. We know she's there and alive - the litter box requires daily cleaning. But....I'm thinking the cat is pissed. Eep.
7 comments:
is this a vacation?? i'm skeered.
Sheesh, you're going to be exhausted when you get home.
Our cats get all bitchy when we leave them, too. Part of why I love them so. :)
Heh, our cat escaped. BF came home to Morgan greeting him on the front porch and a huge hole in a window screen. We still haven't found the brat.
Our cats are always pissed when we leave. They get depressed, too. They start to mope as soon as they see the luggage come out.
Pissed does not describe our little bitch cat. She's been a holy terror since we got home. She's attacked me - I'm up to 7 puncture wounds or deep scratches. She's hissed at me and Rotten2 more times than I care to count and dear GOD she's been whining and mouthing constantly. Ugh. I'm ready to chunk her ass outside if she attacks me again.
Yeah, vacation? Good grief.
I really hope you are enjoying yourself; it sounds like your husband is feeling good, at least.
*smooch*
You are just so cutely Texan.
Post a Comment