*shakes head*
Today they are spending the day with my ex-sil and 13 mo old niece. They've packed chocolate donuts for breakfast, peaches and jello for snacks, movies, Magnetix and workbooks. Totally normal stuff, for the most part. However, Rotten2 is wearing my black heeled dress shoes. *sigh* Why? Because she didn't want to wear her black flip flops with her black skirt. The shoes are way too big for her. *shrug*
What are you wearing for Hump Day/Pantsless Wednesday/today?
22 comments:
I am wearing a gray Hard Rock Las Vegas, long sleeved t-shirt, Levis and my Converse tennis shoes. :)
I'm wearing a gray short sleeved Tommy Hilfiger shirt, Levis, and work boots. Blah.
Carey, what style are your Levi's??? Mine are 519s and love, love, looooooove them.
I'm wearing navy blue cargo-like cotton shorts and an orange heathered t-shirt with pink flip flops.
My bosses are little people.
I'm not pantsless, but I am barefoot.
What is a heathered shirt?
Arkie, as long as you aren't pregnant, barefoot is the way to be!
I don't know Momma. I was hoping you would help me.
Let me just spelunk in here today.
I think I got heathered from the descriptions in catalogs. You know how they describe a t-shirt heather-grey, heather-blue. Kind of not a true blue or orange.
I don't know. I may be insane.
Oh! I get it. I was thinking heathered was some new style I just wasn't up on. It's happened before.
I am wearing:
black capris
green sleevelss shirt
black sandals
padded bra for AC protection
I have on an off white paint suit that everyone always calls my pajamas. *grin* I'm comfie.
A pant suit? Or a jogging type suit?
She said a paint suit. I only wear paint suites when i am painting.
And even then I wear a suit, not a suite.
I didn't even see that she said a paint suit. I wonder if it looks like the white chemical suits the boys have in the warehouse?
*snort* you two need beatings.
Off white pant suit.
will you give us our beatings?
I forgot it's pantless Wednesday so I am wearing pants. Blue cotton. And a bluish cotton T with sort of silvery or white moons and stars stamped all over it, front & back. (I only like patterned Ts if the pattern is all over, not just on front.)
I keep slipping my sandals on and off. I think I may be rejecting this pair.
I am wearing pinkOld Navy cotton pajama bottoms, a white U of Maryland Women's 2006 National Championship T-shirt (in large), and my pink lobstah LL Bean maine isle flip flops. Needless to say I am not at work, but home.
I like Boo's padded bra for AC protection.
I'm wearing a denim skort, striped shirt, socks and tennis shoes.
*giggle* She's in such a hurry to grow up. :-)
I'm wearing blank pants and a v-neck dressy shirt, that keeps slipping just enough to show my bra. *grumble*
Can it be braless Wednesday, too?
It's Thursday and it's past 8pm, so I am wearing my grey cotton teddy and pink jammie pants. I don't care that they don't really go together because they're comfy.
Earlier, I was wearing a spaghetti-strap shirt and jeans. I have no idea what kind they are.
Post a Comment