I'd show you a few pictures of the car show and much of my hard work, but I have yet to figure out how to get pictures off my Razr. So, if you know how, tell me and I'll share. *grin*
Day 8 - The car show went well - DH was the only one out of our three cars to win in his class. Ah well, FIL and I had stiff competition with many other gorgeous Mustangs. And all proceeds went to benefit the community center. Fun, fun day.
Day 9 - We came home Sunday morning. I dropped the Rottens off at their dad's on the way in. Then DH and I spent half the day baling our own hay. Okay, not really, but that's sure as hell what our yard looked like. Ugh.
All in all, even with the pissed off bitch crackhead attack cat, we're glad to be home.
7 comments:
Sounds wonderful! Well except for the crackhead cat. *giggle*
Are you gonna get some "rest" now?
You need a vacation. :-)
I have no idea how a RAZR works, but whenever I need to get a pic off my phone, I email it to myself from the phone.
Yep, what Jen said. Click on to the picture and hit send. It will ask where you want to send it and you just enter your email address.
My phone is stupid - it refuses to connect to the "network" so I can email it.
Aha! I figured it out - I didn't have the $4.99 monthly web access charge on my bill, therefore, no way to email myself or anything. I can also go buy an SD card to store stuff on....
Post a Comment