Wednesday, November 16

Crap! Sick Again.

Rotten1 is at work with me for a bit this morning. I went to pick him up at his grandma's last night after a meeting and he wasn't feeling well. So I asked what was bothering him. His head. His throat. His tummy. Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaat.

So we get home and I check his temperature. Nothing above normal. I look at his throat. Uh oh. Not good. So....here we sit until his doctor's office opens.

Joy.

16 comments:

Coco said...

Ugh. Sorry to hear that.

jenbeauty said...

Oh man...sorry to hear about your boy.

Bravie said...

Awwww, i'm sorry. *smooch*

Sonya said...

Hope he gets feeling better.

*big hug*

Glowie said...

Awww. Poor little rotten.

Sonya said...

Can I fake what rotten 1 has so I can go home?

*just kidding, but it is a nice thought*

Breezy said...

I don't feel good either. Will you make us soup?

*hug* Hope he feels better soon.

Schnookie said...

Poor little guy *HUGS*

mm said...

Hope he feels better soon!

{{hugs}}

momma said...

Well, it's not strep, so that's good. Throat infection, ear infection. *sigh* Amoxicillan and life will go on.

Sonya said...

Glad you got him checked out.

*hugs*

Sonya said...

So is he still at work with you?

Immunegirl said...

Hope that Rotten feels better soon. :)

*smooch*

Seana said...

Oh dear. Get well soon, Rotten 1!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world.

Sorry darlin. *smooch*

momma said...

Boo, I've been in this world MANY times with this Rotten.