Sunday, November 20

So far this morning, I've cleaned the kitchen, done the dishes, swept and mopped. Apparently my family thinks a magic fairy cleans the front of cabinets and refridgerators. I've vacuumed and dusted the living room. I've finished the last load of laundry. I watched Glowie's wedding, which was amazingly beautiful. She and Shawn are gorgeous. I've bathed the dog. I've showered and dressed - okay, so I'm wearing no makeup and I've put on my baseball cap, so what?

DH is at work 'til 11pm and the kids are with their dad until at least Tuesday. I'm seriously contemplating rearranging the living room. I need to go have my wedding ring cleaned and inspected. I need to go to the grocery store. And hopefully, my bookstore is open today.

It's only 9:24am.

11 comments:

Bravie said...

Michelle always asks me where exactly it is that I think the dish fairy comes from. *snort*
I love having a dish fairy.

Enjoy your "you" day. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

My family thinks there is some magic cleaning fairy too. I hate that!

I'm exhausted just reading all that you've done and I'm procrastinating to get my house done.

Seana said...

Wow. Just wow. I had an hour off yestderday and I just did OKCupid quizzes. You shame me.

momma said...

Well, don't get too excited over my progress. I went to the grocery store. I went to the Dollar Tree. I decided that I will have a goddamned Thanksgiving turkey if I'm the only one in the whole fucking house that day. My plans to rearrange the living room were foiled temporarily. Stupid satellite connection. And my bookstore is closed on Sundays, dammit. But I found 3 books at the Dollar Tree, so that's okay. And I decided to wait til this week when I'm closer to town to go get my ring taken care of.

So....now? I have an entire afternoon of nothingness in front of me. Wonder how many times I can comment on my own blog in one day without looking too bored.

mm said...

My family doesn't believe in the cleaning fairy, my house is too messy.

Sorry everything didn't go the way you wanted, but hopefully you can relax now and read a book.. Enjoy your alone time, momma!

Kimmah said...

You can come to visit me now. My family is under no illusions that there is a fairy of cleaning...evidently she skips us.

Bravie said...

I could lend Michelle out to ya'll. She gets some sick joy out of cleaning.
Or maybe that's just my perception of it because she is always doing it and I am not.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Yawn
I added a couple links to my blog and heated a frozen pizza.

I might buy food later.

momma said...

Hey Kimmah! Long time no see.

Immunegirl said...

You all are always welcome to come clean my apartment. Or do some laundry. Or help pack.

I offer the culinary delights of Quiznos or the take-out Thai or Mexican places down the street in return.

Breezy said...

*yawn* *stretch* Wow! You showered? *sniff sniff* Maybe I should have too. *grin*