my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Okay, is this why you've been throwing tantrums in Carey's blog?
We can watch the wedding online at the same time. What do you think?*bug hug*
Yes, I'm throwing tantrums because I can't go to Glowbug's reception.
Poor Momma. *hugs* We promise not to have fun. Just for you.
He did? Last night?hmmm. He told me he didn't sign for anything. He didn't give me anything. Maybe one of the neighborhood hoodlums signed his name. *nervous*
And? I just called him to doublecheck. No packie. *pout*
Momma, Why don't you send Glowie the tracking info so she can see the Proof of Delivery and verify the signature?*just thinking aloud*
LOL That would be entirely too easy Sonya.
And Glowbug, it was in a 10x12 brown envelope :) Happy Reading!!!
I'm sure we will enjoy it when we get it. Weirdo UPS.
Stupid Brown!Ugh. Our shipping department is trying to figure it out.
Did the ex dh every get a job?
It's here! Yay! Thank you, sweets. *smoooooooooch*
YAY! I hope it helps some.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Okay, is this why you've been throwing tantrums in Carey's blog?
We can watch the wedding online at the same time. What do you think?
*bug hug*
Yes, I'm throwing tantrums because I can't go to Glowbug's reception.
Poor Momma. *hugs* We promise not to have fun. Just for you.
He did? Last night?
hmmm. He told me he didn't sign for anything. He didn't give me anything. Maybe one of the neighborhood hoodlums signed his name. *nervous*
And? I just called him to doublecheck. No packie. *pout*
Momma, Why don't you send Glowie the tracking info so she can see the Proof of Delivery and verify the signature?
*just thinking aloud*
LOL That would be entirely too easy Sonya.
And Glowbug, it was in a 10x12 brown envelope :) Happy Reading!!!
I'm sure we will enjoy it when we get it. Weirdo UPS.
Stupid Brown!
Ugh. Our shipping department is trying to figure it out.
Did the ex dh every get a job?
It's here! Yay! Thank you, sweets. *smoooooooooch*
YAY! I hope it helps some.
Post a Comment