Wednesday, November 2

I need this print


It's by my favorite western artist - Tim Cox. It matches the other print I have.

28 comments:

Sonya said...

I like that alot. Of course you know I'm into the western decora.

Coco said...

Moooooooooooo!

Hi, Sonya!

mm said...

Very pretty picture. I haven't done the western decor but I think it's neat when other people do.

(is this like a x-mas wish thing?)

gothmog said...

Sheesh, what's so great about that? Round these parts, we see cows and cowboys every day. Especially today, on the freeway.

Bravie said...

*smooch* Cool pic, Momma.

Glowie said...

That's a nice painting, momma. I like. *smooch*

momma said...

No this is more like a "If I show another print to DH he's going to throw my catalog out the window" kind of thing, MM.

Hi Mom!! How have you been? WHERE have you been?

Sonya said...

Hi, Coco!
*waves back toyou*

Gothmog,
where are you at? Momma and I need to be there.

*giggles*

jenbeauty said...

Very nice...my mom would love that.

Rose said...

*waves*

I made you something --------->

Rose said...

That is pretty basic...

What would you like?

Rose said...

dood! I so meant to leave that for Sonya.

Sorry momma.

I can make you one too if you want!

Rose said...

Okay- here's one for momma....

Sonya said...

I want that!!! I have first dibs, momma.

*giggles*

Sonya said...

Perfect for momma. Now, how do I get my dancin' man?

Sonya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonya said...

I sent an email to momma. She is my mentor. I'm going to see if she will update my pic for me. I'm stupid. Thanks!

*gives big hug*

Rose said...

So swift?

Try this one on for size.---->

(Just right click on it, copy the url, then paste it into your photo box in your profile...)

Rose said...

Sorry, right click on it and click on properties... the url is on the bottom http....

Sonya said...

That one is even better for momma.

I tried it and it says there is an error when I past it. It says it needs an extension. (ex. tif, jpeg, gif)

Sonya said...

Never mind. I'm stupid. I got it. Where do you find all these flashing things?

*head tilted*

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rose said...

www.iconator.com

much, much fun.

Sonya said...

Thanks!

*smooches*

Breezy said...

Should you be studying or something Rose? *giggle*

Anonymous said...

That is nice. I have only one print, and it's a daisy print, which is hanging in our bathroom. I then bought some little daisy votive holders from Party Lite and put them in there. But now I'm bummed because I just realized that our toilet is not centered in that bathroom, so it looks off to me.

Sonya said...

I just got invited to my first party lite party.

Zombs said...

Moooooooooo!

I am udderly impressed!