Thursday, November 10

I miss Breezy.....

She's in Vegas playing all day at some silly conference and partying the night away. And she didn't take me. *pout*

SO! I think, in her absence, we should have our very own poker party. Right.Now.

Who has the cards?
*passes out cigars and goofy poker player hats*

17 comments:

Sonya said...

Deal me in.

*pushes chips in the middle*

arkie said...

*looks at cards*
So, what's it called when you have A,K,Q,J,10?

*puffs on cigar*

Bravie said...

I get to see Breezy tomorrow night. neener neener neener.
*big grin*

momma said...

*deals Carey a 1,5, 7, 9 ,and A*

mm said...

*picks up Carey's new pants*


Wait, is this strip poker, or what?

momma said...

WHY did it take 5 posts for someone to mention strip poker? Sheesh. I was way off on that bet.

Glowie said...

Did she go somewhere?

mm said...

You can always count on me, momma.
*grin*

Schnookie said...

You're so cute Momma.

LOL at Arkie!

I know nothing about cards. Seeing as it's afternoon, can I have a drink?

Sonya said...

I'm with Nookie. I know nothing about poker, but to strip. Can I drink up and get drunk so I can act like I know something?

*hicups*

Jen said...

Poker?! I hardly know her!

momma said...

And then it's Post 11 before the obvious joke comes in.

Damn. Now, where's Carey when you need drinks?

Sheesh. I thought you guys would have it together!

Jen said...

Are you calling my humor *gasp* OBVIOUS?!? Well, I never. Hrmph.

:P

momma said...

*runs off to find Draco's Captain Obvious siggie for Jen*

:P

Coco said...

Watch out for Bob. She's a real shark.

Bravie said...

DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immunegirl said...

Ooh, poker!! I am all over that. :)