I did it a few Mondays back about mortgage companies and lawyers and such? Okay, well...fast forward. I talked to the mortgage company a few times. I talked to their lawyer. I talked to my friend who is a lawyer. Their lawyer knew nothing, so it means they were just fvcking with my head about the foreclosure crap. I called back today to make my payment - that they refused to accept a couple weeks ago. And talked to my account rep - who refused my call two weeks ago and said I needed to talk to their lawyer.
Come to find out, the whole reason they were acting all bad ass is because I'm finally almost at a point where I'm caught up from the ex's 2 and a half years of non-payment. I'm $676.00 away from having the past due balance gone + this month's payment and next month's payment. That's it. So guess what? I worked out a deal with him to make a payment today. And a payment in 2 weeks. And he's going to cut my late fees in half. And by the end of the year, I will have it all taken care of. Then we'll be back to normal. No more double payments. No more stressing about whether or not they'll accept my payments or decide to be assholes. Nothing.
I'm excited!!! This is the last of the ex's bills I'm paying off. Except the daycare. But I'm not thinking about that.
Now - go see the Rotten2 picture! *points down*
11 comments:
You mean they were trying to make you late with the payment? Wow!
I'm seeing red that you are going through all that, especially the part of you paying off your ex's screw-ups, so I can only imagine what you are feeling.
Awesome news that you have a few more payments left. What a relief that'll be. *HUGS*
Woooo Hoooo. Big hugs to you. Glad you are at the end of that mess.
*smooch*
*high fives momma* Great news that you will be in the clear soon. Way to go!
Yay!!! *smooches* Momma.
Yay! for clearing up that whole mess!
*backs out to see rotten's pic*
Yeah you!
Boo ex (who still sounds like a doorknob)
Cute kid!
She is so cute. Love the turkey outfit!
What a bunch of idiots at the company. I bet you can't WAIT to be shot of them.
What a great pack of morons.
Yay! You're almost done dealing with them! You can never deal with them again if you choose!
Pfft to the ex.
Love the turkey mask picture. Your kids are right cuties.
Congrats on getting caught up. I'm hoping to know what that feels like in Febuary.
That's the goal anyway.
And I feel ya about daycare. Mine is $40/day/kid. you?
I figured they were screwing with you. You go, girl!
I'll charge you way less than that. Bring the kids to me!
Post a Comment