*snort*
Not in this house. The kids went to bed at about 8:30 last night and were up around 7:30 this morning. We've had breakfast, they've played, and I've already refereed about 85 arguements. It's 9:13 am and I've sent them both to take a nap. I cannot handle an entire day today of arguing and whining.
Somebody help!
17 comments:
Lock them in a closet and tell them to go at it?
Why aren't they in school?
It's Good Friday, Breezy. No school.
They are now watching Garfield and playing quietly. I think I scared them when I told them to go take a nap NOW!
You could do like Michelle's Mom used to do. She used to hand them bats and tell them to beat the hell out of each other. It shocked them into behaving.
Kids here have a half day for Good Friday, banks close at noon too.
You Texans are weird. *grin*
Have a happy Easter and let Calgon take you away.
Carey, I remember you telling me that before.
Us Texans aren't weird. It's you guys up north that are strange.
*smooch*
Weird. We definitely do not have Good Friday off...banks are open etc. However....we do get Monday as a Mass. state holiday! Yay for Patriot's Day and the Boston Marathon! :)
love,
Barack Obama
Michiganians are the weird ones! Joisey kids are off too. ...and my sisters' kids in Ohio and Tenessee. Poor Breezy girl has to go to school. The colleges do not have off, unless they are Catholic or Jewish ones.
Actually, my kids always have off for Passover too.
Oh! Momma? Don't worry... it gets easier as they get older. Nutzgirl has to work all day!
Take Easter Candy out. Dump in garbage. In front of them.
Mine have been home all week for spring break. I feel your pain.
*smooch*
The kids in Maryland had off yesterday too.
Hope you have peace and quiet today, Momma.
Wow. We get Good Friday off and the schools, banks and government offices get Monday, too. It's not a national holiday for you guys?
We could do without it, though. I think churches could just run their Good Friday services at night. Then we could take another religious holiday off so there would be no net loss of paid holidays. Like Yom Kippur or something.
I hope your weekend got better, momma. *smooch*
As an aside, I've been thinking about you a lot the last couple of days. I must have had a dream about you or something.
Hope Easter was good.
Momma! I need your address. I'm sending you a surprise. Well, it won't be a real surprise because now you know something is going to show up in your mail.
Email me: kanolet@yahoo.com
Post a Comment