Carey and Seana, he only looks concerned or serious because the sun was in his eyes :)
Breezy, why would you be a bad mother? Did you forget to take Easter pictures?
Kim, you're entirely correct about both kids - especially Rotten2!
Sonya, she does NOT look like Travis!!!!
As a side note...I did not buy Rotten2 an Easter dress, nor new clothes for Rotten1. Rotten2 is wearing her "wedding dress" from when Larry and I got married. Rotten1 is wearing an old pair of khaki shorts and the shirts are ones I bought a few weeks ago for school that he had not worn yet. See, Breezy? You're not a bad mom.
18 comments:
Cute pictures. Your daughter has the brightest smile! They are so engrossed in the egg-dying. Good, action picture.
Cute!
Awwwwwwwww, they are just too cute. I especially love that first pic. He looks so concerned. *giggle*
*evil eye* are you trying to make me look like a bad mother?
*smooch* they're so cute!
I love the clothes! How cute. Rotten 1 is so handsome and what a smile on Rotten2!
What beautiful children!
Cute! Rotten 1 is growing up so fast! He's going to be a teenage boy before you know it!
Rotten #2 just looks like she has such spunk! Gorgeous smile!
Oh momma,I just love 'em. Rotten 2 looks so grown up.
I know a "whack" is coming for this, but at first glance Glow's sigpic really looks like Jessica Simpson.
Sorry Glowie.
Wow she is looking like Travis.
*snort* LMAO at Boo. *snort*
*sits and waits for Boo's whack*
Great pics! Rotten 1 looks so serious. What a smile on Rotten 2!
So cute!
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Carey and Seana, he only looks concerned or serious because the sun was in his eyes :)
Breezy, why would you be a bad mother? Did you forget to take Easter pictures?
Kim, you're entirely correct about both kids - especially Rotten2!
Sonya, she does NOT look like Travis!!!!
As a side note...I did not buy Rotten2 an Easter dress, nor new clothes for Rotten1. Rotten2 is wearing her "wedding dress" from when Larry and I got married. Rotten1 is wearing an old pair of khaki shorts and the shirts are ones I bought a few weeks ago for school that he had not worn yet. See, Breezy? You're not a bad mom.
Awww! They're getting cuter all the time.
*smooches* to the Rottens!
No pictures, no new clothes, no colored eggs.
So busy with all her after school activities, never got a chance to color eggs. And then she was at her Dad's that weekend.
Post a Comment