Tuesday, April 4

Argh!

Did ya'll see what Monsty's Red Sox did to our Texas Rangers on Opening Day?!?! Did you see it? Argh! This does not bode well.

In other news, Rotten1 scored a run in his game last night. And one on Saturday during their Opening Day game! And? the backs of my thighs are very sore from all of the squatting and standing I did Saturday during our Year End Inventory for 10 hours.

14 comments:

Lasann said...

You can still squat. Wow.

A run! Rotten1 was smiling ear to ear wasn't he? Baseball season is good times.

Breezy said...

*head tilt* The Sox played? I thought I had to wait until the 11th to eat my peanuts.

*smooch* Yay!!! Rotten1!

kim (weltek) said...

*does the wave* for Rotten1. Yay! It's so fun to watch kids develop into awesome athletes.

*squats* in sympathy.

Puffy said...

"year end inventory"...is that code?

You need to tell MTW that it took 10 hours.

Sonya said...

Momma - we are looking at a house in R.C. to buy. We will be closer to you and maybe I can meet us with you at one of Rotten 1's games. Yeah!

mtw said...

*couldn't care less about MLB*

Yay for Rotten1!!! Little kids and baseball belong together. :D

mm said...

Good for Rotten1! Sorry about the sore legs. I know what you mean though, I get them too (though it has little to do with inventory).

mtw said...

MM, it has everything to do with "inventory". That's code, didn't you see?

Monstah said...

Schilling looks gooooooooooood! And I am already teaching All Stah that Big Papi is second to only God and Country. I still plan to get you a Sox hat, Momma.

(And Breezy, you eat the peanuts on Opening Day at Fenway. Which is April 11th.)

*smooch to momma*

momma said...

Lasann, I'm still young enough that Saturday shouldn't still be bothering me today, Tuesday.

Breezy, honey, catch up!

Kim, don't hurt yourself! *grin*

Puffy, it was not code, but now that I read it again...*giggle*

Sonya, back out this way!?!?! In the country?!!?! You realize that will add a minimum of 30 minutes to your drive to work AND cause you to not show up til noon in the event of a wreck between RC and about Chaha.

mm, I had a "small" workout last night hoping to stretch the muscles. It did not help.

Yes, mtw, kids and baseball belong together. Especially my boy and baseball. He'll gladly tell you how he's one of the best kids on the team. *grin*

Monsty, I did not see the actual game. Larry listened to it on the radio while I was at work. *pout* Hopefully tonight's game turns out more in our favor.

*smooches* to all

momma said...

Woooooooooohoooooooooooo! The Rangers won 10-3 over Monsty's Red Sox. In fact, our local NBC affiliate called it an "easy" win. *snicker*

Seana said...

Hooray for Rotten 1! I don't follow baseball anymore, but when I was a kid, my dad used to take me to one Blue Jays game a year.

Ah, memories.

Sonya said...

Momma - LOL! It take me 45 min now in traffice to get 12 mi home, so I figure it should be about the same. I'll prolly do 66 in lieu of 30. LOL!

Aislinn Sirk said...

This year, I will see a game at Fenway.

Also, 10 hours is just too long.