Thursday, March 30

Favorite Song Thingie

Tagged by Seana.

Instructions: Choose a band or artist and answer the questions using only titles of their songs.

I chose Chris Cagle. Mm.......Yummy. If you don't remember what he looks like, click here.

Are you male or female? Chicks Dig It
Describe yourself: Look What I've Found
How do some people feel about you: The Safe Side
How do you feel about yourself: Look At What I've Done
Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Wanted Dead or Alive
Describe your current significant other: I Was Made For You
Describe where you want to be: Anywhere but Here
Describe how you live: Country By the Grace of God
Describe how you love: Lovin' You, Lovin' Me
What would you ask for if you had just one wish: What a Beautiful Day
Share a few words of wisdom: You Might Want to Think About It
Now say goodbye: Miss Me Baby

I'm tagging Monsty, Iggy, and Catt.

18 comments:

Bravie said...

Glow's been tagged, ya copycat. *grin*

And yes, Chris is droolable.

momma said...

I fixed it. Sheesh!

Bravie said...

I am the duplicate tag police. *shows badge and cuffs*

Bravie said...

How tall are you? Why do I pucture you being about 4ft tall and cute as a button?
I know you're hot, I've seen your picture. But I picture you being just this teeny little woman.

momma said...

Ooh! Have I told you about my people in uniform fantasies? *grin*

I'm 5'3" - yes, I'm short like Breezy.

momma said...

And I am tiny - I don't weigh much.

Bravie said...

Wow, you're even shorter than Breezy. That's short. *giggle*

I have lots of different uniforms. *grin*

momma said...

Yeah, well, good things come in small packages! *grin*

~Nutz said...

Hey!!! I'm 5'3" too!

Stop picking on us short peeps, Carey. *pouts*

Great answers, momma!

Lasann said...

Momma,

I enjoyed that and yes he is ultra-yummy.

Signed,

The Giant in here.

Breezy said...

I'm 5'3", how is she shorter than me? *grin*

mmmmmm Miss me baby... raise your hand if you want to go to that desert and throw him down in the sand... *raises both hands*

Bravie said...

Then you lied to me. You told me that you were 5'4".

~Nutz said...

Carey's using that new math, Breezy. *grin*

LOL @ Lasann!

Breezy said...

I was, I shrunk.

Monstah said...

I LOVE your songs for describe yourself and for how you feel about yourself.

*smooch*

You? I must have coffee with one day. (I wish it could be a Shiner Bock but coffee will work too.)

Sonya said...

Should have known it would be Chris. LOL!

Have a good weekend!

kim (weltek) said...

*I'll* Miss you baby. Til Monday, anyway. Have a good weekend! :-)

Seana said...

I think "Chicks Dig It" is the only one of these I know.

Good answers!