Tuesday, March 14

Hello?

Anybody out there? Carey? Zbaby? Nookie? Monsty? Hello?

Looks like we are going to head to the Tyler Zoo on either Thursday or Friday. Waiting to see the weather forecast in a bit, even though it means absolutely zilch this time of year in Texas. We may meet some friends and their kids at the park on Saturday, again, depending on the weather.

*smooch*

32 comments:

mm said...

um, I'm here.

*waves*

mtw said...

Just me and MM.
*smooches*
*waves*
*sits next to MM*

mm said...

*scoots closer to MTW*
*wonders where everyone else went*
*realizes I have MTW to myself*
*scoots in even closer*

momma said...

HEY! You two! Get a blog!

*smooch*

Syren said...

I am here.

Going to the zoo today, or already went? Either way, I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

Breezy said...

*pout* I remember when you used to love me.

Sonya said...

Weather is supose to be good on Thurs, but raining on Friday. Thought I'd give you a heads up. If it rains and you need something inside to do, I still suggest the Dallas World Aquarium. They aren't just fish. They have a black panther and everything.

Lasann said...

Me here also.

Immunegirl said...

Here!!!!!

Seana said...

Here off and on. We have no plans for today, maybe I'll drag the kids to the grocery store, since we are out of the stuff that makes a meal interesting.

I have all kinds of chicken, but no fruit to make marinade with and no veggies for the side.

Oh! I'm going to make a loaf of bread for dinner. Geez, lookit the time. It'll have to be the quickie recipe and not the full 4-hour version. Well, the 2-hour bread is still pretty good.

Schnookie said...

*waves frantically at momma*

Hiya cutie! I'm experiencing an extremely busy period both at work and home so I've only been able to visit a few blogs at a time. Hope your day at the zoo is a fun one. Wave to the monkeys from me :-)

I'm also LMAO at MTW's comment in your post below about his putting his cell phone down his undies so he wouldn't miss an expected call. *SNORT*

Hmmmmmmmm quick! someone call me on my cell *grin*

*puts her cell phone down her panties*

Aislinn Sirk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aislinn Sirk said...

Hello momma,

I am here.

love

chopped liver

Breezy said...

*dials Nookie's cellphone*

Schnookie said...

*grins from ear to ear*

momma said...

Oh you guys! I was trying to drag out those that have been quiet, not those that I know are around. Sheesh.

*smooches to all*

And we're supposed to go to the zoo on Thursday, but now it looks like it might be raining there. *pout*

momma said...

By the way, has anyone seen Glowie lately?

Lasann said...

I'm beginning to think they all went to the Bahamas for a peep meet and left us behind. *snort*

Anonymous said...

I'm here too. *smooch*

I can't wait to take Conner to the zoo. We took him to a local park last year that has tons of animals. Luckily we saw the baby bears before they were put down a few weeks ago. Seems a little boy made his way over to "feed" one of them and ended up feeding them his hand.

Puffy said...

Another one of the "second stringers" checking in.

momma said...

PUFFY! Why have you not updated your blog? Where have you been?

momma said...

And where is Arkie? Has anyone seen her?

Bravie said...

*pokes head into blog*
*waves*
*runs back to cave*

momma said...

OMG! OMG! Look! It's a Carey sighting!

*grin*

Monstah said...

Sorry. I have been busy raiding mid-western grocery stories of Five Alive.

My cowboy hat is brown. And I have a cute silver heart hat band.

Want some Tang?

momma said...

Oh! Your hat sounds super cute. I don't have a cowboy hat anymore. It was squashed beyond recognition a few summers ago at a rodeo.

Tang? Yes, please.

Monstah said...

Want a Red Sox hat?

momma said...

I would wear it with pride, only because it came from you, not because it's the Red Sox.

In fact, I almost bought AllStah a Texas Rangers outfit a few weeks ago. Then I figured that would be outlawed and you might never speak to me again. So I didn't. Plus, I wasn't sure what size he's in these days.

Zombs said...

*slides in in Elvis jumpsuit*

"Love me tender, love me true..."

I am slowly getting around more! Been ultra busy with work and I have had to do it during the day. That means that I have to "ignore" my kids more. Once I am "off" I try not to go back on computer.

I am completely exhausted and hope I get a day off soon!

Love you!

Zombs said...

Oh the Bahamas was great. You should see when Monsty and Nookie did their limbo dance. I accompanied them on the conch shell. Carey kept those tropical drinks coming.

Too bad you all couldn't make it.

kim (weltek) said...

It's been a crazy week with my sister's stuff. The permenant Restraining Order hearing was yesterday & she got through it fine. he didn't show, which was good.

Now, she just has to wait it out til May for the divorce hearing. Hopefully his temper and life has settled down by then.

lights said...

I swear I replied to this earlier! Your blog ate my comment!

Have fun at the zoo! I have a feeling that tonight is my last night before I move into a zoo. I'm staying at my sister's house watching her kids and dog while she's off in Florida for a week starting tomorrow. Yay!