Tuesday, March 7

Mmmmm..Chris Cagle

I got to listen to my super hot, nummy boyfriend on the radio this morning. One of the local DJs was interviewing him. Fact I didn't know? He went to UT Arlington for 2 1/2 years before dropping out to join a band and pursue his music career. He went to UT because his dad wanted him to get an education, even though Chris knew it wasn't the right choice for him. After dropping out and making it in country radio, his dad is very proud of him!


12 comments:

Sonya said...

I use to see him at the old cowboys in Dallas before it closed down and before he made it big. Makes me feel kind of old. LOL! I think I even seen him at Cowboys in Arlington once.

Breezy said...

That man is fricking hot! *swoon*

kim (weltek) said...

He is quite gorgeous. His music doesn't even bug me THAT much.

Schnookie said...

I have never seen or heard of him but boy is he ever hot looking *wolf whistle*

Sonya said...

Where is a butt pic? LOL!

mm said...

I'd do him.

*grin*

Glowie said...

He is quite hot.

Lasann said...

I don't know who he is either but that smile is addictive.

Breezy said...

*drool* I really need to go buy his CD.

momma said...

Breezy has a new icon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he's pretty hot. But I must admit I giggle every time I say "cagle."

arkie said...

Ditto what Nookie said!