Tuesday, March 21

Missing Peeps.

No, not those Peeps. The Easter peeps. I really want some. But given my tooth status at the moment, I know I shouldn't. And they are really nasty. But oh so addicting. Yellow and pink and blue little chickies and bunnies and such.

Okay, Okay. So I really do want to know where those missing bloggie peeps are, too. But I can't call them all by name. I wonder if it would suffice to call out the eight reindeer. Or the seven dwarfs. Or the Sesame Street characters. Or the Smurfs. Or.....

23 comments:

Bravie said...

Icky. I like the cadbury eggs. I would never eat peeps. They are way too sugary and marshmallowy for me. *smooch*

mm said...

Pfft! I was going to call them by name on my blog. Is that not a nice thing to do?

momma said...

You can call them by name, mm. I just don't want to leave any one out.

Bravie said...

If they aren't reading, they won't know they were left out. *grin*

~Nutz said...

Ummm... the only peeps allowed in this house are yellow! Those other colors just aren't the same. Purple is nasty! Blue is too.

...but I like Cadbury eggs! Yum! ...and whopper eggs!

momma said...

I'll agree on the Cadbury eggs. They are delicious.

But Whopper eggs? Blech.

mm said...

hmm. I hadn't thought about leaving anyone out. Crap. Too much pressure. Better not do it.

Zombs said...

Peeps are gross. Let's explode some!

Swami said...

I have heard that peeps explode in the microwave but I would never try this unless it was in someone else's microwave. I hate cleaning.

Swami said...

I had to watch my son eat a Cadbury Cream Egg on Sunday. It gave me the shivers and a sympathetic toothache.

Pink peeps are for girls; blue peeps are for boys, and yellow peeps are for moms.

I like marshmallow bunnies best.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Hi zombs!

http://www.solardeathray.com/peeps.html

kim (weltek) said...

I'm trying to avoid candy. I went to Target, WalMart and the grocery store yesterday. I didn't buy one iota of Easter Candy.

Have you tried Bob's toothache home remedy yet?

Sonya said...

I don't like the peeps or candbury eggs. Is that crazy?

Aislinn Sirk said...

Completely batshit, fucking loco insane!

Zombs said...

Simmer down Bob. Care for some nice Peep soup?

Sonya said...

Bob - thanks for clarifying this. LOL!

lights said...

Easter peeps can go missing forever as far as I'm concerned. *wink*

I'm trying to come up with something witty to say but Miss Sarabelle is talking non-stop in my ear and I'm having a little trouble focusing.

I'll be back soon. *smoooches*

Aislinn Sirk said...

Sonya- I aim to please.

Puffy said...

My entire refrigerator and freezer are full of sweets, pastries, candies, cookies, homemade breads, muffins, brownies, etc. Don't people know that the bereaved like a little protein now and then?

Seana said...

Oh my gawd Bob! That's hilarious!

Peeps are gross. My kids hate them. I'd never had them until last year, at Easter. Now I wish I'd never had one. They taste like plastic.

My kids like Wonka eggs: several little mini packages of Nerds and other stuff.

Coco said...

I saw some bunny peeps at Wal-mart and thought of you. Then I gagged a little.

Did you miss me?

Glowie said...

When is Easter? My teeth will be all fixed by April 13th. Yay!

Puffy said...

Glowie, just in case you want to convert, April 13 is Passover.