I'll admit, I was as excited about our trip to the zoo today as the kids were. Larry pretended he didn't care one way or the other, but I caught him getting caught up in the excitement a few times, too. Today was the first time I've taken the kids to a zoo. They've each been once with their daycare, but not to this zoo. This is a smaller zoo (takes 2-3 hours to walk through with the kids) with not as many animals, but all of the staff and keepers are super friendly, all over the place, and very knowledgeable. The park is also extremely clean.
Between the Rottens, we are now in need of a monkey (a small one), a parrot that talks, a zebra named Stripes, three flamingos, an albino catfish, a jaguar (the black one, not the spotted one), a penguin, a toucan, a bird that eats out of your hands, and something else I've forgotten. We took over 120 pictures and this is a
small zoo!!!!

There's a cheetah or spotted jaguar (one of the two, I forget) in the middle of this picture.

5 comments:
How cool! Sounds like you all had a great time. 120 pics?? Wow! I bet your small zoo is better than ours. We used to go all the time but they have practically nothing there anymore.
Thanks for sharing the pics, the kids are cuties, as usual.
I haven't been to the Tyler zoo. Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Happy Birthday Sonya!
I love zoos. It's a fun place to relax and let a warm day go by. Of course, I wouldn't remember what a nice warm day felt like. *grumble*
I like your shopping list. :-)
Next time Monsty sends Gus down here for me to babysit I'll ship him to your house.
And you won't need to return him. Honestly!
*grin*
Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment