Sunday, March 12

Quiet and Warm

Good Morning! How is everyone on this lovely, windy, 70 degree morning? Spent most of yesterday either enjoying our weather or cleaning house. Larry and I went out for dinner and a quick run through the lawn and garden section of Walmart, where I discovered almost nothing I had to have. We sat outside on the swing until around 9. Sooo many stars! Today, Larry is at work, Rotten1 is at the lake with his grandparents for a couple of days, and Rotten2 is with her dad. I still need to clean the bathrooms, make a run to the nursery (plants and soil), and I may get brave and try to clean out Rotten2's room again. That will probably only happen if the 30% chance of thunderstorms makes it here this afternoon.

Have a great day - and hope you had a wonderful weekend.

*smoooooooooooch*

14 comments:

Monstah said...

Sounds like a dreamy starlit night!

*smurf bite*

~Nutz said...

Just popping in to say hello!

Supes said...

Is this your subtle way of telling me that your husband is away so the coast is clear?


Because I've got the car running, y'know.

Aislinn Sirk said...

How can Monsty give a smurf bite? Isn't she all green and stuff and not the slightest bit blue?

*confused*

momma said...

I dunno, Bob. I'm not sure about the smurf bite thing.

Supes, honey...if only I'd logged on earlier. You could have made it here for the girl chat session between me and my best friend all afternoon.

Sonya said...

So did you decide what the end of the week would bring?

mm said...

Sounds like a nice night Momma. Only thing that could have made it better is if Supes had *actually* come over! ;-)

Aislinn Sirk said...

Well, I guess we don't know that he didn't.

mtw said...

I had four hours at home alone. It was mostly raining and very cold, so I didn't feel too obligated to go outside and be productive. I did mow the lawns though.

Funny story - I was mowing the lawns but expecting an important call on my cell phone. The day before, I had missed this call - I was in a loud location, listening to music on headphones, and didn't even feel the phone vibrate. So when I mowed the lawn, not wanting to miss the call again, I put the phone down my pants, in my briefs, figuring there was NO WAY it would vibrate without me feeling it. :-)

Sure enough, I missed the call again! Dammit!

mtw said...

I had four hours at home alone. It was mostly raining and very cold, so I didn't feel too obligated to go outside and be productive. I did mow the lawns though.

Funny story - I was mowing the lawns but expecting an important call on my cell phone. The day before, I had missed this call - I was in a loud location, listening to music on headphones, and didn't even feel the phone vibrate. So when I mowed the lawn, not wanting to miss the call again, I put the phone down my pants, in my briefs, figuring there was NO WAY it would vibrate without me feeling it. :-)

Sure enough, I missed the call again! Dammit!

Seana said...

That sounds like a nice day. We had some thunderstorms up here on Sunday and last night too. This morning, we had a lot of snow.

I *LOVE* going to the nursery. DD's pussywillow is out, though nothing else is. I really want to see if some of the new perennials made it through the winter. They should, of course, but in the past that hasn't always been the case.

Happy gardening!

Sonya said...

Guess what? Kim is coming to Dallas in November.

jenbeauty said...

Wow your Friday and weekend sounded awesome!

Immunegirl said...

70? I wish it was 70! Pout

*smooches* for Momma anyway. :)