Monday, March 6

Keyboard Issues

I need a quiet keyboard. It seems that my keyboard is too loud. Or so DH says nearly every night as he's going to bed and I'm playing on the computer. He's threatening to coat all of my keys in cotton. I guess as the key is pressed it clicks a bit and at 9:30 when he's trying to go to sleep so he can be up at 4:30, it's a bit irritating. I could move my computer, but I happen to like where it is. So I need a new keyboard. *rolls eyes*

9 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*rolls eyes with momma*

Buy him earplugs. :-)

Lasann said...

Your Dh must be like me in that when he is trying to fall asleep the smallest noise irritates him.

I go with Kim ono the earplugs!

mtw said...

My keyboard at home is too loud. It's driving me nuts. I have a quiet keyboard but I can't get it to work. I keep wondering if my late night typing will wake someone up.

mm said...

They make quiet keyboards?

Syren said...

I almost have to have a keyboard that clicks. When my last one stopped working I went out and bought a new one. When I got home and tried it out, it was silent...I kept messing up typing. I took it back and before I bought another, asked if I could try it out, just to see if it clicked.

Sonya said...

ditto Kim

Puffy said...

My fingernails have erased lots of the frequently-used letters on my keyboard.

Anonymous said...

There was a time long ago when I had a quiet keyboard, but I wouldn't even begin to know where to find one.

Tell him to stuff the cotton in his ears.

lights said...

Back when I used to be able to stay awake past midnight? Yes, I had the same problem. Now, it's not so much of a problem.

I had no idea you could even get a quiet keyboard.