If I'm home alone for the weekend, it's more like midnight & 8 am. I either stay up watching What Not to Wear or some such thing...or I get a cleaning bug at 9 pm.
Usually about 11 pm, but I am a light sleeper and wake up several times each night. If I can't get back to sleep in about 30 minutes I get frustrated and go downstairs for a sip of milk and read for a while or something.
Compicated question. Lately, I've been falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, usually between midnight and 2am. Then, I wake up between 3 and 5am and head for the bed.
Pretty soon, I 'm going to work on getting to the bed before I fall asleep so I can get six or seven uninterrupted house. Usually six hours is more than enough for me.
well. Weekdays it's usually around 2 sometimes 1 sometimes 3. I get up around 6 or 6:15. Weekends it's usually around 5. I get up sometime before noon. *grin* Last night I went to bed around 11 because I felt sickies.
To bed at 9:30-10:00pm up at 6:30 am. When it gets real light out in the morning, Thea starts to pace around 5:30am. I have to tell her several times to get in her bed. The spring time change was actually a good thing as it gets light out later in the morning.
I can see it now. She is going to be a pain in the middle of the summer trying to get up at 4:45-5:00.
I don't really have a set schedule. My weekday bedtime can range anywhere from 9pm-1am, and I wake up at 8. Weekends are usually more like 3am, and I sleep until noon.
26 comments:
between 10pm-11pm and I wake up between 4am-5am.
And you?
between 1 and 2am. I'll be trying to get to bed much earlier very soon, though.
between 10-11 and wake up around 6 (or 6:30 or 7:00)
Between 10-11. I try to get up at 5:30 to workout.
10-11, get up around 7:00 on weeknights.
Carey and Breezy scare me. I would die on that much sleep.
10:00ish
10 pm bedtime, 6 am wake-up
If I'm home alone for the weekend, it's more like midnight & 8 am. I either stay up watching What Not to Wear or some such thing...or I get a cleaning bug at 9 pm.
Usually about 11 pm, but I am a light sleeper and wake up several times each night. If I can't get back to sleep in about 30 minutes I get frustrated and go downstairs for a sip of milk and read for a while or something.
Usually I get up at 7:15am.
10 - 11 pm and I get up 6:30 - 7 am
...why?
Nutz <--- very nosy
11:30 pm-midnight nighty night
7:30-8:30 am wakey wakey
afternoon nap, too
I was doing great during my 3 months off and now back to work and I can't seem to go to sleep before 11!
Between 10pm-11pm, usually closer to 10:30 or 11.
I try to get up around 6 am. Doesn't always work.
10 pm bedtime
wake up *looks around* 7:30 am.
Oh yeah nap at 2.
Compicated question. Lately, I've been falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, usually between midnight and 2am. Then, I wake up between 3 and 5am and head for the bed.
Pretty soon, I 'm going to work on getting to the bed before I fall asleep so I can get six or seven uninterrupted house. Usually six hours is more than enough for me.
Normally on weeknights I'm in bed by 10pm but sometimes I'll go to bed at 9:30 and fall asleep with the sleep timer on the tv.
We're up at 5am on weekdays and on weekends if I can sleep til 6:30am I'm a happy girl.
It's hard being a nightowl on an earlybird schedule. *pouts*
Midnightish and I get up around 7.
I normally go to bed between 10:30-11 and am up around 5:30-5:45 during the week. Weekend wake up depends on whether or not the kids and DH are here.
Why did I ask? Because I wanted to.
OH! And I'm insanely jealous of all who sleep past 6:30 during the week. Just not fair.
well. Weekdays it's usually around 2 sometimes 1 sometimes 3. I get up around 6 or 6:15. Weekends it's usually around 5. I get up sometime before noon. *grin*
Last night I went to bed around 11 because I felt sickies.
To bed at 9:30-10:00pm up at 6:30 am. When it gets real light out in the morning, Thea starts to pace around 5:30am. I have to tell her several times to get in her bed. The spring time change was actually a good thing as it gets light out later in the morning.
I can see it now. She is going to be a pain in the middle of the summer trying to get up at 4:45-5:00.
11-12 --- usually fall asleep reading
8:30-9:00. Wake up at 6:00 am usually. All Stah wakes up at 7:00 am.
I usually run about 3-4 miles a day, so add that to carrying around 23 lbs of baby all day and I guess I need my sleep.
(Waiting for x ray results)
I don't really have a set schedule. My weekday bedtime can range anywhere from 9pm-1am, and I wake up at 8.
Weekends are usually more like 3am, and I sleep until noon.
Jen <--- loves sleep way too much
My two least favorite things to do are:
1) Going to bed.
2) Getting out of bed.
Between 9 and 10 p.m. Closer to 9.
Post a Comment