Monday, February 26

Fvck!

Friday night I got home, got the kids home. Turned on my computer and checked my email. Left the computer on, as always. Made dinner and decided to go ahead and give the dog her shower early. I'd finished bathing her and was about to turn of the water when it happened. At first, I thought it was the Rottens. Rotten2 had been in the bathroom for just a moment.

Lights on. Lights off. Lights on. Lights off. Lights on. Lights off. For two hours. Apparently our entire grid had a minor meltdown. And so did my computer, which was "protected" by a brand fvcking new surge protector.

So now, I'm on the hunt for a new power supply. And I have no computer of my own at home. DH and Rotten1 have theirs. But it's not the same, dammit.

6 comments:

Glowie said...

oh man. icky. {{hugs}} That sucks big time. One thing after another, it seems. ::love::

Bravie said...

That really sucks ass. *hugs*

kim (weltek) said...

OOoh, that's no good. I hope you threw the surge protector out the window.

My rice cake looks like a patty of small intestines.

momma said...

UPDATE: I have purchased a brand spanking new power supply from a company on ebay. It should be here by the weekend! Yay! And!! It was about half the price (even with the shipping) of ones at the local computer store. Double Yay! Even better, if it doesn't work or fit (it should), I can send it back no questions asked! Triple Yay!

jenbeauty said...

I have a new lap top and am enjoying it to no end!! I love sitting on my bed watching TV and surfing the net!! LOL....terrible habit now....

mm said...

Glad you got a new one. Going without just sucks.

*smooch*