my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Thursday, February 8
Survivor
Besides Boo, who is with me watching this season of Survivor? Seems a bit....interesting, I suppose. I'm tired of the Exile Island gimmick, but, who knows. Maybe it will be okay. *shrug*
14 comments:
Hi. Wanna go to Mexico with us in Apriel?
Oh I watched survivor
I wanna go to Mexico.
I watched Suvivor. Meh!
My quit smoking is where yours is. Not there, not yet!
I wanna go to Mexico! Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to go. *pout*
I'm watching. I don't know why. I've been bored with Survivor for the past few seasons, but I just can't stop watching it! Damn reality tv addiction.
Same sh!t, different season. I wasn't inspired last night. In fact, after the immunity challenge, I went and colored my hair.
I'm watching. There are probably other shows I like better these days - but Survivor will always be on my must-watch list.
I like Earl and Yao-ban or whatever his name is. Don't have a girl favorite yet.
The snakes are kind of fun. Stupid if there's not even a hidden idol on Exile Island. I would have looked anyway.
Of course I'm watching, I just haven't watched yet.
I'm still watching. It's a must-see show for me, even if it is getting a bit old.
I don't like the snakes. *shudder*
I wish there were a girl named Adrian on the show. I'd love to have the guy named Rocky shouting out "Adrrrrrriaaaaaaaan" during a challenge. :-)
LOL at Nookie! *gigglefit*
*waves* I'm watching Survivor. I don't like the "haves" vs. the "have-nots" tribes though.
I watched. I'm happy. I'm not rooting for anyone yet. I like not rooting for anyone.
What's going on? I miss you. Sorry Rotten 1 is acting like his father.
I'm watching. Too early to tell whether the cast will grow on me. usually someone emerges as a favorite, though.
TWO hidden immunity idols? Not sure I like that. The one really great camp? Not sure I like that either.
Post a Comment