Thursday, February 22

*waves*

Sorry I've been slightly non-existant lately. Between Rotten1's birthday and being sick with the cold/flu bug, I've been about useless lately.

Happy Birth Day to Miss Kennedy! I'm so very happy for the Monsty family. I wish them all lots of love and joy.

For anyone who's news I've missed, point me in the direction of your blog and I'll get there soon, I promise.

*smoooooooooooch*

10 comments:

Bravie said...

You just don't love us like you used to. Hrmph.

*smooch*

Jen said...

*waves*

Glowie said...

*blows kisses*

Breezy said...

Mommaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Hi.

Puffy said...

*sprays blog with antibacterial whatever*

kim (weltek) said...

I? Have no news. Thus, I'll just say "HI!" and *smooch*

Glowie said...

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

HistoryDetective said...

You haven't missed anything at my place. Hope you're feeling better though.

Monstah said...

Aw thanks! And a happy birthday to Rotten 1. I love having two birds under my care.

I hope you feel better soon.

xxx ooo

~Nutz said...

*blows kisses* along with Glowie.