Rotten1's birthday is Monday. I took Rotten2 shopping last night for her brother's birthday. Total cost: $35.00 and some change.
Rotten1 needed lunch money. So did Rotten2. Of course, this is for two weeks. Total Cost: $50.00
The kids' school is selling tshirts, necklaces, and earrings to raise money for something or other. Today is the last day. Total cost (for now): $14.00
Our company is working with our sister company, Heely's. Two kids, a pair each. Total Cost: $60.00
All in all, in less than 24 hours, my kids cost me over $150. Damn.
13 comments:
Yikes. I'm glad that I am just an Auntie. :)
*smooch*
I don't know how I would afford 2. Aaacckkk!
I've actually been overpaying Conner's tuition for the past two weeks. I had a credit because I had previously overpaid by just writing my check for the wrong amount. So I was using that credit by having him eat breakfast at school. Well, my credit kept getting bigger. Turns out they lowered his rate because he's potty trained. Yippee. There's just not a spot open in the preschool room yet. At least they didn't make me wait before they lowered it.
If it weren't for the financial drain of our kids Tom and I could have retired by now.
Heh, I just bought DD an iPod. $$$
All I saw was two pairs of Heely's for $60! That's great! :-)
(I feel your pain)
I still want some Heeley's.
You can have my change jar.
What is Heeleys?
Just wait Momma. It only gets more expensive the older they get. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. *grin*
Being the best Momma in Texas: priceless! ;-)
Ack! DH is just as bad as the kids.
14 hours later, we've purchased another birthday gift for Rotten1 ($10), the new Cinderella 3 movie for Rotten2 ($20), an MP3 player for DH ($40), a car adapter for said MP3 player ($10), The Departed for DH ($20), a new robe for me ($11), and a few other misc items for the dog and the house.
I've decided that I am now going to go shopping for ME. Dammit. I'm the only one without an MP3 player in the house. Or a new movie. Or new clothes. Or a another newish vehicle (DH's purchase last weekend).
Heelys are the tennis shoes with roller skate wheels on them. Rumor has it that Charla or Mirna (I forget who is the short one) is going to wear heelys on TAR, so her cousin can pull her around faster.
ack. *sigh*
I feel your pain, momma. *sigh*
Just this weekend I easily spent a couple hundred bucks on the kids, and it was only Presidents day!
Post a Comment