Friday, June 1

So.

Tonight we leave for the farm for 8-9 days. I'm excited, but now I'm stressing....What am I going to do with myself for that long without work?! I have books, and the Mustang to get ready for the car show. But....that's not going to fill every day.

What do you do on vacation? What do you want to do? What do you think I should do?

12 comments:

Breezy said...

Lay in the sun and nap. *grin* That's what I'll be doing in South Beach next weekend. zzzzzzzzzzz

Schnookie said...

Bring your sewing machine and make some curtains for your bathroom.
:-)

Schnookie said...

Enjoy your vacation! We'll miss you!

kim (weltek) said...

Plan on taking walks...and yes, napping. :-) I also usually cook up a storm.

Swami said...

Have fun, Momma!

Tom and I like to go on driving vacations. Can we borrow your Mustang?

I would go stark raving mad at the family Farm for a 10-day stay because I couldn't handle the MIL for that long a time period.

What kind of farm? I always like to take insect, bird and wild flower guides along and write the date I saw something right in the book. I still treasure a wild flower book that my dad wrote in just like that.

Bravie said...

*pout* abandoner.

mtw said...

I think you should blog, blog, blog.

momma said...

Laying in the sun is not much fun when there's no pool or beach. :(

My MIL has an awesome sewing machine. I'd rather use hers. *grin*

Walks are a given...there are bazillions of woods and trails. Naps - check.

It's not "my" Mustang, really. It's DH's dad's 66 Fastback. But I'm about the only person who ever drives it, bathes it or cleans it. So I've sorta taken it over. But shhhhh! Don't tell him, k? And technically, it's a cattle ranch/hay farm. The chickens and veggies went away after DH's grandparents passed several years ago.

And Bravie? I never said I was leaving the blogworld. I'm just leaving my house and my job for a week. I plan to be around a bit.

kim (weltek) said...

OOH, then sew me a cape. I need it for some superheroing I'm planning on doing.

I love laying on the patio in the sun! I admit, it would be 100 times better with a pool. I might buy a little kiddle pool to sit in.

Zombs said...

Snowmen!

yvonne said...

Have fun Momma!

Swami said...

*glides into blog on too-small skates*
*gives Momma a big, wet garlicky smooch – with tongue!*
*skates off to next blog, giggling like a maniac*