from Kimmah, who was tagged by JenB
1. I have a new favorite carbonated water - Aquafina Alive Peach Mango. Yum!
2. There is a navy blue towel hanging over my bathroom window because I need to replace the curtain in there. DH decided the best way to motivate me, after mentioning it several times, was to hang the towel up. The towel has been there over a month and I have not looked at curtains or material to make one.
3. I sent my old digital camera with Rotten2 today to school to take pictures of her friends. Rotten1 is taking it tomorrow.
4. The blisters on my hands from digging the new flowerbed a few weeks ago have not totally healed yet.
5. I have 3 pairs of Levis for work that are identical size, color, and style. I rotate them regularly. I'm sure co-workers think I wear the same pair of pants a few times a week. Speaking of, Breezy really needs to try this style out!
6. I am in desperate need of a hair cut and highlight. Thank God we are going to the farm next week.
7. Speaking of next week, this will be the first time since the Christmas before my former boss passed away 3 years ago that I have taken more than 2 days off in a row.
8. The cat is the only thing living in the house that has not had a bath recently and I'm not feeling motivated to bathe her. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who bathes the cat. So I need to get off my ass and take care of that.
I'm tagging Swami, Breezy and Bravie.
*smooch*
13 comments:
Your cat lets you bathe her? Wow. Mine is self-cleaning. :D
What's the style of Levi? Is it the Signature style? I don't care for those because they are too baggy.
Yeah, what style? *grin*
My cat is self cleaning too.
Levis 517 - they are a bit stretchy and fitted. Love, love, love them! And they are a slightly low rise, but not the show your undies low rise.
ETA: The 519s are okay, but they have more flare than I like.
I have a pair of Levis that I LOVE. I wonder if they're the same style. hmmm.
my cats are self-cleaning too
Don't worry about the cat...they even say don't bathe them very often because it strips their skin and coat.
What a good mom you are. I was thinking about that while weeding last night. You and Breezy are the kind of mom I'd like to be if I had young kids.
I'm glad you are taking time off. Not taking it is a bad, bad habit to get into.
I am having SUCH a blonde day. Just thought I'd warn you all in case I make random ignorant posts that make no sense.
How is that different from any other day?
Momma is old!
Because some days, my brain actually works properly. Smart ass!
*giggle*
1. Sounds good.
2. Some people make bathroom curtains out of towels. That would show him.
3. Hope the camera survives!
4. Ouchie! It's hard for hands to heal when they get wet all the time.
5. When I find a top or pants I really like I will often go buy a couple more, but I try to vary the color.
6. How does going to the farm fix your hair?
7. You're worse than my DH!
8. My DD bathes the cats now and then in cat soap. They don't seem to mind. It's funny to see my long-haired, super-puffy male cat lose half his volume when wet. He skinny!
AH! I've been tagged! I'll do this tomorrow.
Swami, my mil is a hairdresser. So she does all my cuts and colors, and waxes my eyebrows. So going to the farm, where she lives, is quite beneficial.
Um, bathing the cat? You are brave.
Post a Comment