Wednesday, May 9

Drunk Kids + Angry Giraffe = Trouble

I find this semi-amusing and quite stupid really....

(snip)VILNIUS, Lithuania - Climbing into a giraffe's cage at the local zoo seemed a good idea after a few drinks. But the prank went wrong when the 1.3-ton animal flew into a rage and attacked the three student trespassers at a zoo in Lithuania on Monday night. .....(snip)...... Police have launched an investigation to find out how the intoxicated students entered the zoo at night and climbed the 10 foot high fence surrounding the giraffe cage.

I mean, really...how drunk are you? Why would playing with a giraffe seem like a good idea? And the police launching an investigation to figure out how they climbed the fence? *boggle*

4 comments:

Glowie said...

LOL. Good questions. How drunk do you have to be to want to play with a giraffe yet still be able to get over the fence? "investigation"? ha.

Bravie said...

Kim and I were NOT involved. Just sayin.

Swami said...

I like giraffes but I wouldn't want to play with one. Ride maybe, but play? No. Because that would be stupid.

arkie said...

Umm, Bravie? It said students, which in my mind means someone sort of young, so I didn't think it was you at all.

*runs*