Thursday, May 17

What is....

....the one word that you think does not describe you, at all?
....the one word that you think does describe you, very well?

17 comments:

Bravie said...

There are lots of words that don't describe me at all.
The one that does describe me the best is "indescribable"

momma said...

*rolls eyes*

Would you please play the game properly? Sheesh.

Bravie said...

I did!!!!!
One word that does NOT describe me at all would be "patient".
I still maintain that indescribable describes me very well.

momma said...

Indescribable - too extraordinary for description

Yep, that fits! *grin*

Bravie said...

Exactly!!!! *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

Excellent post idea, momma!

I used to think "complex" described me best. Now, I think I overestimated myself to much and I'm more ordinary that I thought. :-)

Does not describe me: goal-oriented/driven
Describes me: self-aware

or..."likes hyphens"

momma said...

Kim, that should be "likes-hy-phens"

*giggle*

And, I've changed my mind. Carey is best described as multi-emotional.

kevingrout said...

Doesn't describe me? soft - as in I don't let people walk over me.

Does describe me? self-concsious. I've never been overly-confident about myself (appearance, personality), but sometimes I over-compensate and come across as being vain.

Jen said...

This is a very cool post.
*thinks*

Does not describe me: energetic
Describes me best: emotional

Breezy said...

not- tall
am- perturbed

~Nutz said...

Does not: fashionable

Does: weirdo

Bravie said...

Momma, I do realize that that was a nice way of saying that I am moody. *glare* *grin* *glare*

momma said...

*innocent look*

I don't know WHAT you are talking about, Carey.

*grin*

Lasann said...

Not - stern

Am - friendly

and Meemo was describing me with:

Does describe me? self-concsious. I've never been overly-confident about myself (appearance, personality), but sometimes I over-compensate and come across as being vain.

Glowie said...

Does not describe me: even-tempered
Describes me best: passionate

Aislinn Sirk said...

Does not describe me: stupid, ugly, mean
Describes me best: humble

Anonymous said...

Not: Patient
Am: Impatient