Questions courtesy of Kimmah
1. tell me a little bit about the place you've lived the longest in your life--either a specific house or a city or town.
The place I've lived the longest is the house I'm in now. Ex and I bought it a few months before Rotten1 turned a year old. I was never totally in love with the place, nor the location. It's original intention was to be our starter home for a few years. Well, a few years later, the ex and I split up. I left him the house and land, as I knew I couldn't take care of it all by myself with a 1 and 3 year old. Two years later, it was nearing foreclosure, so I took it back and have been in it since. I've come to love that house - more for the memories than anything. It's where the Rottens are growing up, where good and bad have happened, where DH and I got married.
2. sports? love, hate, play?
I love sports - baseball, football, volleyball. However, I generally don't play anymore unless it's a fun game just because. I don't really watch because I don't have time. However, Rotten1 plays baseball and Rotten2 is going to play soccer in the fall.
3. you can only wear one color of clothing for the next year--what would you choose?
I am typically found in blue jeans and a white or blue or brown tshirt, so .... It would have to be either blue or brown.
4. some people call wal mart or microsoft the evil empires--what would YOU choose?
I shop at Walmart. I own computers with XP on them. *shrug* The way I see it, they may be evil empires, but in my world, they are necessary evils.
5. which of ron howard's dramatic endeavors is your favorite--either as an actor or as a director? (blame bravie for this question).
I always loved the campiness of Andy Griffith and Happy Days. *grin* However, as a director, my favorite movie of his has always been Backdraft.
**********************************
The rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
4 comments:
"blame Bravie for this one"
*pout*
What'd you do to Kimmah?
This looks hard.
Psst? It's me ASRAI! I think I'd like to be interviewed.
Post a Comment