Thursday, May 24

Grrrrrrrr!

So last week, I got this sinus thing from DH. I no longer like my DH. This shit is evil. No, make that EEEEEEEEEvil. Massive amounts of antibiotics, a sick day, and more sleep than I have had in a month and I still have a nasty cough, snot, and drainage. Ugh. However, I'm finally beginning to feel human.

Rotten2 developed a rash Monday night. I noticed it Tuesday morning. Red patches on her thighs. Gave her some Benadryl. Tuesday night, it spread to the back of her legs. Gave her some Benadryl. Wednesday AM, it spread half way up her back. Gave her some Benadryl. This morning, it's on her forearms. Gave her some Benadryl. This afternoon, we have a doctors appointment to see what it is. She has no itching, hasn't complained, no fever...nothing.

Is it summer yet????

9 comments:

Breezy said...

Did she eat something new?

momma said...

No. At this point, I almost wish something new had happened. No new soaps, detergents, foods...nothing that I can think of.

Breezy said...

Did she roll around in the grass?

momma said...

Of course she did - she's 7. But, it's spreading to areas that were covered by 2 layers of clothing.

momma said...

Well. Turns out she has Fifth Disease....*sigh* A viral, common childhood rash. It'll go away in a week or so. She's no longer contagious.

However...it raised a few questions in my mind that I'm trying to deal with. *sigh* Why must my life be so complicated???

Breezy said...

*hug*

momma said...

http://children.webmd.com/tc/Fifth-Disease-Topic-Overview

Bravie said...

*hugs*

Puffy said...

Is the rash gone yet?