Wednesday, May 16

Glowbug's Million Questions

1. If you went to dinner with Jesus who would pick up the check? If I'm going to dinner with Jesus, I'd hope like hell no one would even charge us.
2. If you had to eliminate one state from the United States, which one would it be? Well...Cali is supposed to fall off into the ocean, isn't it? *evil grin*
3. If Spiderman and Superman were forced to fight to the death, who would win? Why? Superman. Because he's Superman!
4. Sawyer, Jack or Sayid? Part of me says Sawyer, part of me says Jack. Guess I understand Kate's dilemma, huh?
5. Mohinder, Nathan or Peter? Who?
6. For the next hour you have to listen to one song on repeat. What song is it? Lately, Faith Hill's summer song....I can't think of the name of it though.
7. What is your favorite movie? Why? StepMom...because that's the way it should be
8. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Julia Roberts
9. Avril Lavigne. Yes or no? Sometimes
10. Do you have a job or a career? A job that is morphing into the beginning stages of a career.
11. Would you move out of state for a job? I don't know...today, no. In 12 years, probably.
12. Have any sharks been jumped by American Idol? This is the first season I've really watched, so I'm not in a place to say.
13. Have you ever gone to a concert by yourself? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you? I have been many times in small venues. A large concert in a arena or stadium, maybe. It's always more fun with friends though.
14. Did your mom and/or dad make you do chores? If so, what were they? Do chores? Hell, I was the effing maid!
15. Would you go to a sex toy party with your mom? No.
16. If you were to have a sex toy party, would you invite your boss? No - of course, my boss is an older married man so....blech.
17. How big is too big? When you can't handle it, it's too big.
18. What is your favorite reality show? I really don't have one anymore. Once upon a time, it would have been Survivor, without a doubt. Now, I'm kinda blah about the whole mess of tv.
19. Do you have a favorite reality show contestant? See above
20. Could you whistle that little tune at the beginning of Peter Bjorn and John’s “Young Folks” for me right now? What? Huh?
21. Howard Stern. Yes or no? Sometimes I like his show. Other than that, not much.
22. Do you know any local bands that you would like to pimp? Kurt Dillon has always been my fave local perfomer.
23. Name one state you would like to visit that you have not visited. DH and I decided last night we really want to go to Hawaii.
24. Why would Pink perform on American Idol after adamantly not giving clearance for the contestants perform her songs? I haven't the slightest clue. Maybe she was scared one of them would sing her song better than she does?
25. Multi-grain, wheat or white? Wheat
26. Carrots dipped in peanut butter? Never tried it.
27. Do you add extra butter to your popcorn at the movie theater? No
28. Do you have a favorite pair of underwear? What do they look like? Any pair that fit comfortably are my favorite pair that day. Of course, all I own are either thongs or boy shorts.
29. Name one country song that will help convince non-fans that it isn’t all bad. Well, it sure ain't Tick by Brad Paisley. *grin*
30. What is in the trunk of your car? Pampered Chef stuff I have to deliver.
31. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Marky Mark? And the Funky Bunch.
32. Which character from a movie or television show would you be? ?????
33. Who was the last person you hugged? The Rottens, right before they got on the bus this morning.
34. Have you ever been on a cruise? No
35. Will I be able to sleep in a tiny closet-sized room on a cruise ship with no windows while constantly worrying and missing my kids? Yes

15 comments:

Bravie said...

Why do you want to get rid of my state? *pout*

momma said...

Only said it to see what kind of reaction I'd get out of you and the other Cali peeps. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

*hopes momma drives to Wisconsin*

I agree with your Sawyer & Jack assessment. If Sayid had a different hairdo, I might throw him in the mix.

Bravie said...

That isn't very nice. You said that you loved me and now you are chopping me off of the continent. I'm hurt.

momma said...

It's Breezy's fault. She keeps trying to *perturb* me.

Bravie said...

And she told you to cut my state off of the continent?

momma said...

No. The scientists said your state was supposed to fall off in some massive earthquake.

Bravie said...

And because Breezy has been eating so many Happy Meals, she is going to cause this earthquake and this is why we are blaming her?

momma said...

I think it was too many oranges, but yeah. Something like that. I think.

Bravie said...

I think I'm gonna be in trouble with her when she reads this.

momma said...

Probably. But that's nothing new, is it? I'll probably get in trouble too.

Breezy said...

Drive to MI!!!

*ignores the mean girl*

yvonne said...

Breezy is a known perturber, ya know.

Puffy said...

Byeeeee *gurgle gurgle glub glub*

Allstate Insurance will no longer insure homes in California. We have too many catastrophes. So I guess they can re-name it Somestate Insurance Co.

Glowie said...

Spiderman would so win.
I don't think I ever saw Stepmom.