my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Sounds like my kinda place.
*wolf whistle* at all those Wal-Mart gals.
*SNORT*
Oh man, I must be really low class......I never dress up to go to "The Walmart!"*giggle*
*snort*
They just put up a Walmart in my town so big that it takes five minutes just to drive by. So far I've been afraid to go in. Now I have to worry about a dress code too?
Seriously? Wow. It's a great big world out there.
I bet she wears pj pants to the Dollar Store.
*snort*Miss you. Hope to drop by more often now that I've risen.
bwaha! I bet she doesn't put on a bra. I bet that's what she meant.*hates bra today*
That is hilarious.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Sounds like my kinda place.
*wolf whistle* at all those Wal-Mart gals.
*SNORT*
Oh man, I must be really low class......I never dress up to go to "The Walmart!"
*giggle*
*snort*
They just put up a Walmart in my town so big that it takes five minutes just to drive by. So far I've been afraid to go in. Now I have to worry about a dress code too?
Seriously? Wow. It's a great big world out there.
I bet she wears pj pants to the Dollar Store.
*snort*
Miss you. Hope to drop by more often now that I've risen.
bwaha! I bet she doesn't put on a bra. I bet that's what she meant.
*hates bra today*
That is hilarious.
Post a Comment