Okay, last week I called the child support division of the Attorney General's office to tell them that the ex is working at a real job. We all received the letter yesterday requiring his employer to deduct 'x' from his paycheck every week.
This morning, I get a panicked call from the ex about the letter. I didn't even open mine, I knew what it said. Or so I thought. Turns out, the reduction that we went to court over last month wasn't reflected in the paperwork they sent to his employer. So he's getting slammed for basically $100 more per week than we agreed on for the new amount.
He's freaking out. I'm laughing. If he'd paid his child support all along, this would not even be happening.
7 comments:
What a headache. *hugs*
I'm laughing too - Karma is a bitch!
Awwwwww, poor poor ex. Upset that he has to help support the children he helped to bring into the world. What a terrible world we live in. *smirk*
*snort* Stupid ass. Your ex not you.
*smooch*
I *heart* karma! *evil grin*
Ha! Good for you! :)
Karma, baby. Blame it on Carmen Electra. *giggle*
What's the "over-under" on when he quits his job?
Post a Comment