Friday, May 18

*sob*

My baby girl is growing up. She turns 7 today. You'd think she was going on 17 the way she acts sometimes.

We made chocolate fudge cupcakes with chocolate fudge icing and lots of purple,pink, and white sprinkles for school today. She's so very excited. I'm so very bothered by this birthday, for some unknown reason.

Last year's post....here

And here is Rotten2 with her favorite present - her new Heelys. Around her, new clothes, an "emerald" flip flop necklace, a Super Soaker water gun (from Rotten1) and a new Bratz doll.


12 comments:

Glowie said...

Happy Birthday, Rotten2!

*smooch* for momma {hug}

Bravie said...

Happy Birthday to Rotten2. *hugs*

Breezy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

*smooches and hugs* for Rotten2 and Momma.

kim (weltek) said...

Awwww, *Hugs* for momma and Rotten2!

I love sprinkles on cupcakes. *lick*

Swami said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!

Ages 7 thru 9 are the very best years for birthday parties - just sayin'.

Ten and 11 are Halloween party years. After that they want to invite icky boys and everything goes downhill from there.

mtw said...

Happy Birthday!!! :-)

*smooches*

~Nutz said...

Happy Birfday, Rotten2!!!

She's lucky she don't live near me. Every time I see a kid with Heelys, I want to whack them in the kneecap with a lead pipe! :D

Puffy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed the movies and I hope you get your birthday wish.

Rose said...

Happy B-Day rotten2!

*sobs* along w/ momma, as my rottens turn 2 & 4 this month.

*smooch* momma.

Monstah said...

She is beautiful! She looks EXACTLY like her (and our) momma!

Happy birthday!

xxx ooo

yvonne said...

They grow up so fast. Glad she had a great birthday!

And LOL @ Swami. It's so true.

Anonymous said...

They do grow up. *sobs*

Momma: She is so beautiful!!!!