my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
You haven't bought a new pet for three whole days!AMAZING!!!
LOL @ Swami! Good for you Momma! Keep it up and keep us posted.*smooch*
Way to go!
Swami, it's actually been longer than three days. It's been about a week and a half. But tomorrow I have to go buy more crickets.Four days.....today was hard. But still!!! I'm doing it! Yay!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You haven't bought a new pet for three whole days!
AMAZING!!!
LOL @ Swami! Good for you Momma! Keep it up and keep us posted.
*smooch*
Way to go!
Swami, it's actually been longer than three days. It's been about a week and a half. But tomorrow I have to go buy more crickets.
Four days.....today was hard. But still!!! I'm doing it! Yay!
Post a Comment