One of my goals for this year was to cut down on unneccessary shopping...you know, going to the mall or stores because I was bored and felt like shopping with no real needs or wants in mind. And spending over $100 on shit I (or the kids) didn't need/want.
Here we are....going into the 3rd month of the year. I've saved myself a few hundred bucks. BUT...I kinda miss the browsing/shopping boredom. I don't even know what kind of good stuff I'm missing out on! *horrified look*
So tell me...am I missing out on good stuff?
3 comments:
I've been extremely frugal lately too. Even when we got our tax return, I was shopping like we were broke (or *not* shopping, rather). So I don't really know what is out there and it's probably best that way. *sigh*
I need to stop, but all of my shopping has been craft stuff.
I don't know - I'm in the same non-shopping boat as you are. I still read all the Sunday paper circulars and come up with a mental list of all kinds of things I "want", but then I never go.
My excuse is that I am tired of buying things made in countries whose people don't even like me. Or some lame brain thing like that.
Post a Comment