Wednesday, March 26

Happy Spring!

It's official. Spring is here. How do I know?

1. I can smell the flowers...crocuses and daffodils
2. I can hear the chirpy birdies
3. I can feel the warm sun
4. I can touch the green grass
5. I can SEE colors...no more browns and grays!
6. I can taste spring rain

But best of all, the crack of baseball and softball bats is in the air! Six days a week, at least an hour and a half a day. That's lots of bats, balls, and crazy kids. Yay for spring!!!!

4 comments:

MM said...

Damnit. It's cold here today. I want to start tanning!

Breezy said...

*looks outside*

*sees snow/ice covered ground and trees*

*kicks Momma*

Seana said...

It feels more springy here too. We still have snow, but it's old snow. Old, dirty, ugly snow. Hope it melts fast.

Glad you're enjoying your new season.

Swami said...

1. I can't.
2. I can't.
3. I can't.
4. I can't.
5. I can't.
6. I can't.

Who was asking about jealousy in their blog? I have a new entry to make there...