The first wave of snow on Monday missed us and left us with a couple inches of rain.
The second wave of massive snow Thursday (4-9" of snowfall) missed us completely, although we did get 3" of rain and some sleet.
The third wave of snow (very early this morning) finally caught us. Barely. We got about an inch or so of the heavy wet stuff. So pretty though.

Of course, being in Texas? It is now super sunny and in the high 40s. All that pretty snow is now pretty puddles.
7 comments:
I bet Meemo would trade you snowfall accumlations tomorrow. *grin*
Pretty? Maybe in December it was pretty. Now it's just a pain in the ass. I want spring now!
*smooooches*
Isn't it so much fun when we get a rare snowfall? Can you believe we had snow this morning? This will be the 4th snowfall this year. Unheard of. I love seeing it though because it sure is pretty and it doesn't last long.
I agree with Lights it was pretty in December and now it can just go the hell away.
I love pictures of snow. Beautiful!
Pretty! We got out biggest snow of the year on Saturday and naturally, I'd left my camera at work.
Ours was melted by the end of the day, too. That's the way I like snow--enough to play in and gone the next day so we don't have all that sludge around.
Too bad that's not enough for your kids to make snowballs from!
We woke up to zero degrees again this morning. So of course our snow was still there. Every freakin' flake that has fallen in the last 4 months - still there.
The south has sure had a lot of freaky snow this year.
This is only our 2nd snowfall...the first was on Turkey Day. I'm thrilled because it hasn't been horribly cold this year. Of course, that does not bode well for summer, but I'm not going to think about that.
Post a Comment