Tuesday, November 8

Companion to MMs blog ....

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite scent?

What is your favorite type of fun read?

What is your email addy?

And yes, #4 is optional.

29 comments:

Bravie said...

Favorite color: I like blue tones and black

Favorite scent" Vanilla

Favorite type of read: It varies and depends on my mood. I like a mix of fact and fiction rolled into one

You have my email, but for anyone else, it is my user name at the other place @sbcglobal.net

~Nutz said...

1. I have two, pink and blue! Hey! That rhymes!
2. My favorite scents are usually those from cooking because I can't wear perfume and things, gives me migraines. I love pumpkin pie, warm apple crisp, turkey, chili, pot roast... ummm, now I'm hungry!
3. OT and blogs!
4. bballnutz(at)yahoo.com, but don't spam me, mmm kkk?
(I may actually delete this in a little while, so I don't get put on some stupid friggin' spam lists.)

Sonya said...

1. Yellow or Orange

2. Fresh Baked Cake

3. Blogs....lol! US Weekly Magazine, if this counts

4. you have my email, but anyways: sonyakrichey@yahoo.com

NO SPAM

momma said...

LOL My bloggie is now a "private one" so hopefully, it's only those of us that know about my blog that will see this stuff.

Schnookie said...

My fave color is green.

My fave scent? Depends. For candles, I love the scent of mango *slaps ass* but I wouldn't want to wear mango *slaps ass* scented perfume. I also like the scent of vanilla for both candles and perfumes.

My fave type of fun read? Blogs. I do enjoy thriller books.

I'll send you my email addy through the email at the other place tonight from home.

*smoooooooooooch*

Nookie <===== hopes someone gets the *slaps ass* reference.

~Nutz said...

You? cannot have a piece of the mango pie! *snort*

momma said...

I never did figure out the *slaps ass* joke.

Sonya said...

I don't know the *slap ass* joke either, momma. I posted something about worm up your ass just now. I wonder who will get that?

*giggles*

Bravie said...

Nookie's favorite smell is Depends? *snort*

Bravie said...

ROFLMAO
I really can't believe that Nookie wrote that. *snort*
Depends? LMAO.....perfect set up, Nookie.

mm said...

Color: Blues and Silver

Scent: Vanilla *waves to Carey*

Reading: USweekly is my guiltiest pleasure and if I ever get my ass off the computer iI would enjoy regular ol' books.

Addy: motormouthy101@yahoo.com
(spam is fine)

*smooches* Momma!

Schnookie said...

You know, I just came back and saw that I wrote Depends and just knew someone would say something. I didn't think it would be you Carey. *shakes head in disappointment*

Momma & Sonya: *slaps ass* is a SNL reference (Saturday Night Live). There'a a character named Mango and whenever he says his name, he slaps his ass. *giggle*

*slaps Carey's ass*

momma said...

That's what I thought it referred to, but I wasn't sure.

Bravie said...

Wooooooo, Nookie slapped my ass. *giggle*

momma said...

*giggle*

Carey...reread that sentence.

WHY am I have visions of the damned Dating Game or whatever the hell that show was?!?!?

Sonya said...

Oh yea! Duh! My old blonde streaks were coming through.

*giggles*

Glowie said...

Nookie! I got the *slaps ass* reference. Of course.

Carey! I was totally going to say that Nookie's favorite scent is Depends. *snort* Poor Nookie.

Okay.

Favorite color: red
Favorite scent: Jared Leto's sweat and vanilla
Favorite type of read: Quick-reading fiction

Schnookie said...

Glowie ... I knew you'd get the reference *grin*

*slaps Glowie's ass for laughing at me*

Seana said...

What is your favorite color?
forest green
What is your favorite scent?
Fresh-baked cookies. Or wait, did you mean perfume? I don't wear perfume, but I used to have this 'Youth Dew' perfumed talc that I liked a lot.
What is your favorite type of fun read?
Wheel of Time!
What is your email addy?
seanawot@yahoo.ca

Jen said...

Color = silver
Scent = lavender
Read = British chick lit
Email = my OT nickname @yahoo.com

Syren said...

1. Purples/Blues
2. Vanilla, Baby Magic Lotion, Steve
3. For fun, anything that does not have a class subject attached to it.
4. My user name 026 yahoo

Syren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Syren said...

That was me, it posted twice.

momma said...

Holy shit! Syren came to my blog! And PM is making the rounds.

Wow.

Ain't this some shit?

arkie said...

Color: Purple
Scent: For perfume - Lucky You; coffee beans (I go down that aisle in the grocery store for no other reason than to smell the coffee beans)
Fun read: Charles Dickens
OK, really I read paranormal romances for fun.
email: peaceful816@comcast.com

Anonymous said...

1. Blue
2. Clean baby right from the tub.
3. People
4. Check your flag.

Zombs said...

Orange! It makes me smile

Scent- White Musk from the Body Shop, wood burning fireplace, citrus and anything almond(stole from PM)

Fun read? Horror probably. Or the comics!

I will PM you it or anyone else who wants it!

Schnookie said...

Hey Momma! Aren't you going to answer these questions?

Immunegirl said...

Color=Duke blue. :)
Scent=yummy stuff baking
Read=Varies a lot. Lately it has been non-fiction or historical fiction

You have my email, but if anyone else wants it, it's on my blog and is my screenname at gmail. :)