Main Entry: ig·no·rant
Pronunciation: 'ig-n(&-)r&nt
Function: adjective
1 a : destitute of knowledge or education
DIM:
Main Entry: 1dim
Pronunciation: 'dim
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): dim·mer; dim·mestEtymology: Middle English, from Old English dimm; akin to Old High German timber dark
1 a : emitting a limited or insufficient amount of light b : DULL, LUSTERLESS c : lacking pronounced, clear-cut, or vigorous quality or character
2 a : seen indistinctly or without clear outlines or details b : perceived by the senses or mind indistinctly or weakly : FAINT
3 : not perceiving clearly and distinctly
4 : DIM-WITTED- dim·ly adverb- dim·ma·ble /'di-m&-b&l/ adjective- dim·ness noun
ANTEBELLUM:
Main Entry: an·te·bel·lum
Pronunciation: "an-ti-'be-l&m
Function: agitator
1 : to show her own ignorance and dimness when attempting to make an invalid point about varying subjects
All from Merriam-Webster.com
67 comments:
I need to replace the bulb on my lamp. The one that has a dimmer. It keeps going out on me. *grin*
*snort*
I was hoping someone would bring this up. This person has been on my nerves for quite some time now. I was thinking it was me.
Carey, did you see my joke below?
{snort!}
You funny!
Ooop, missed the joke.
LMAO, I've heard that one before. It cracks me up.
I fully expect to get a warning for my comments. Oh well.
And FTR- she is the one who started our little email war, so she should really stop bitching about getting nasty pm's.
You have a PM war going with the Queen of the South and didn't tell us? Sheesh.
I feel soo...soo...left out.
Perhaps I'll post the correspondence on my blog later, though I hate to bump down the post I have about glowie's beautiful wedding. And not everyone has my blog.
Jeezus Christmas. I don't get how she acts so haughty and then when called on it, plays the victim. Hmmmm. She should hang out with my MIL. Thank goodness you jumped on this. I was practically panting waiting for one of guys to bring this up. Carey is in some sort of extended afterglow state and cannot be trusted to handle reporting late breaking current events.
I know you are talking about someone at the Other Place, but made me think of "T" at first. LOL!
Jen, you should let us in on this stuff..you know none of us are friends with her! And you could post it for the day and then take it off your blog later...
And because I am too much of wimp to post it on the big board...
To refute this statement:
"To echo my wise and beautiful twin, can we please let this go?Quit picking on the woman. So she felt intellectually superior and posted about it. BFD. You know what? Today I feel like being a *****. Sheesh.
Grr..."
But AB is always acting like a pompous ass! I, for one, am exahusted by her bombastic intemperate arrogance! I just want to post "blah, blah, fvcking blah" everytime she gets going.
LOL, Tkitty! I can't help but wonder why she wants to stay somewhere where she knows everyone (mostly) can't stand her.
How about in Boner's thread about Jennifer Anniston. I, Geggy and several others did not like the pic of Jen A. AB goes all psychotic about us lableling "skinny" girls.
Honestly, I think she wants to stir trouble. When the trouble gets to a level she can't handle she screams foul.
There goes TK, getting me all swoony again. *grin*
Look at all of her posts. She is always starting a fight and then claims we are calling her a bitch. I've noticed her "poor me" crap all over the place.
I can't help but wonder why she wants to stay somewhere where she knows everyone (mostly) can't stand her.
We used to have a poster named Survivin'Dawg and he caused sooo many issues and really wasn't liked by more than a handful. Yet kept coming back for more...until he got banned.
*smooches* to my swoony, afterglow drunk Carey.
And while I'm at it, I found her comment to Augie in post #170 particularly infuriating.
Yup. I'm sure of it now. She's a *c* word.
Oooooh, the C word. Tkit pulls out the big guns. *giggles*
*pinches Carey* You? Are too cute.
So when can I be expecting my coded candy canes and can you include a copy of the handbook when you send me my cookies? I need to improve on my clever coded snarky comments. Please and thank you.
*blushes* Coded candy canes will be made on Friday, after Thanksgiving.
As far as the handbook? It normally has to be earned. *wink*
*giggle*
Her twin? Dear God, who would admit to that?
*runs off to figure it out*
LOL. I don't know why but Momma just made me laugh.
I find the thread very amusing. Sometimes it is good to get called on something.
Oh I still don't know the answer.
OMG! You have the Dictionary, I have the Thesuarus!
It's made me wonder what the weather is like all over the country.
MM said: Jen, you should let us in on this stuff..you know none of us are friends with her! And you could post it for the day and then take it off your blog later...
Except some of us are not privy to this secret jen blog. Just sayin' *grin*
Oh, alright. I'll just put them here, how's that? They're not very long. Normally I wouldn't share private emails on a public blog, but she's pissing me off.
OH! And Jen? Whatsamatter with skinny people? *snort*
My comment in thread: I dunno. Should it bother me that some people are high and mighty jackasses?
Her (in email): I can`t help but feel that you were directing that specifically at me.
Maybe I`m wrong. *shrug*
Me: Sorry you feel that way. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that you were calling everyone who didn't know the answer to that question dumb and ignorant. *shrug*
Her: why say sorry I feel that way? When that's exactly how you meant it?
Me: *sigh*
I never said that that is how I meant it, and so if you feel that it is, I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess I was taught that if you hurt someone's feelings (regardless of whether you meant to or not) you say you're sorry. I guess you weren't taught the same, so I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology from you for making me feel like I was dumb and ignorant.
Her:Oh, I learned that.
Right about the same time I learned the golden rule was
something other than "turn about is fair play."
Any insult was more due to my not being clear what I meant than that I think you're an idiot.
Sorry that my weak writing lead to hurt feelings. The intent wasn't
there.
Me: Thank you. I accept your apology, "golden rule" jab aside.
Oh, and most of my comments back to her are of course tongue-in-cheek passive-agressive responses. LOL!
LMAO - she's no different in private than on the boards, thats for sure.
She said she was going to ask for a lock, it's still going.
I'm ready to alert it! What do you think? has anybody else already alerted it?
Argumentative Bee-yotch!
Why alert it? It'll either die off soon or someone else will. No need to get others in trouble, yet.
She's an agrumentative bitch and I'm a little peeved at some for trying to back her up.
I alerted it, but my alert was for her original post. Which I was offended by. (...and by the response, I can see others were too.) She has the balls to talk about ignorance and then proceeds to offend the masses by being ignorant in her choice of words.
It is not dying off, it is still going. It has gone too far, IMO.
Stand back. Breezy's peeved. She is very scary and intimidating. *gigglesnort*
Oh, and because I am getting an ulcer from the thought of her ignorant words.
Nutz <--- totally seething right now
LMAO I just found the poster that said she was ABITCH's twin. *snort* LMAO
I'm peeved, hear me squeak. *SQUEAK*
*hides behind carey*
Actually, I think Deb's twin comment was referring to her being cq's twin as I am pretty certain they are close friends, or at least friends. What irked me about Deb's post was this line
"Quit picking on the woman. So she felt intellectually superior and posted about it. BFD.
Picking on the woman? Are you fvcking kidding me? Has Debs even read any of AB's other morallysuperiortongueincheekbutsnideinsult posts? Methinks not. The only thing AB knows how to do is be morally superior and I for one am mutha-fvcking tired of it. AND she never bought me that drink for guessing her costume. Bitch!
*protects Breezy* Stand behind me, sweetie.
I about peed when I read that response. Oh, okay, we will all bow now to your superiority. Bite my ass bitch!!!!
I will say it again: You can not constantly attack people and then cry "poor me" when you get called out on it.
I'll buy that drink for you, TK. *grin*
Another fun day at the other place huh? Perhaps it's a good thing I can't access it at work.
Sorry to hear that Deb is sticking up for her.
I agree with Tkit that Deb was saying her twin is CQ, not AB. But still, quit picking on her? Give me a break. So, if we're all hurt and upset by AB's post, we should just keep our mouth shut and not voice our opinions? What.ev.er.
I'll get TK's second round ...and third and fourth! heck, I'll buy a case of whatever she wants.
...but only if she promises not to respond nicely to the bee-yotch again! That kind of thing gives her the false inpression that peeps like her.
Hi Nookie! *waves*
Hey Tkit drinks are on carey!!
I really wanted to *whack* cq & debs. And throw Boner in there now too.
I bet a lot of those who are defending her have not read that whole thread and have not been following the dimly lit bulb through other threads either.
Good idea, JB...
DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!
Nutz, I was seriously only trying to lighten the mood a bit. The thing was, I called her for sitting on her high horse and then her getting crap for it when she should have thought better of it in the first place. I wasn't able to respond without calling her *anything unmentionable here* so I tried to be more lighthearted. I think her post back to me in regard to the drink was a complete 'fvck you.' Oopsie, my ass.
Drinks are always best on Carey. One olive please!
Apparently, that thread was too fargone to lighten the mood.
Oh well, I give you kudos for trying! This is why we *heart* you TK! Always trying to find the good thing to do.
*smooch*
Yeah, I can count many of her responses (about 50 in that thread alone), where she basically tells people fvck you!
Oh gosh, I leave for a bit and miss all this good stuff. My comment? CQ and Debs are not around enough to fully appreciate who AB is, therefore, we ignore them. :)
Thanks Jen, you did good.
You'll have to take the one olive with your teeth. Finding it is another story. *grin*
Whut?
She likes to pick fights with everyone. Even when people are trying to be nice to her. She won't last long if she keeps it up.
*sits and waits for the banning to occur*
I don't know if she'll get banned or just eventually go away.
Eh, maybe not. She so far has not gotten the hints thrown her way. Nevermind.
I think the former is more likely than the latter.
She thrives on this stuff. It is the core of her being. She will kepp coming back. She is too DIM (for lack of a better word) to realize that she is hated that much.
Argue... offend... back up with another argument... offend again... twist words... argue some more...
Lather, rinse, repeat until that poster throws their hands up.
Move on to the next poster.
I had fun the day I took her on. Because i think I was irritating her more than she was irritating me.
Can we all stop and look up the definition of DRAMA QUEEN? I betcha there's a picture of AB in there.
Oh...and Carey! I need a dozen or so of those drinks you have.
And Breezy! You're entirely too cute when you're peeved.
I think I got the last word in my little debate with her. I got to call her ignorant and she basically agreed with me! :-)
Cheers for MTW!
You're my hero!
That makes me all *swoony*.
*runs off to see what I missed*
Hiya Momma! Cute joke. I'm trying to catch up here. There's just never enough time to visit everyone's blogs. *pout*
Jen has a blog?
*head tilts*
OMG! Post #248 is just too much! She's back and she still can't let it die!
I had to post to that thread after that major diss to our Nutzy. Don't ya love the response she gave to me? What a beyotch!
I know Nookie!!! Can you believe the nerve that bee-yotch has???
The thread is locked now!
Sure it's locked but not after Lasann took some pot shots at the ones who didn't want to put up with more of AB's crap. What funny is Lasann seems to think this is all unwarranted. Do these people read?
Speaking of Lasann, anyone else find it ironic that she (Lasann) had her last thread locked because it basically called out Rudy and PRE by name?
(I'm a little late in getting here, but it does my heart good in seeing everyone agree with my distaste for that Beyotch).
AB needs to go away, and stay away.
Post a Comment