It's been going on for over 3 years. I'm in the last couple of months of paying off the past due balances of the mortgages from his free ride in the house. And the fucking land company decided that they want the final $1500 of the past due amount NOW or they'd turn it over to foreclosure. Nevermind that they've been getting double payments for the last 2+ years to make up for it, plus a chunk of my income tax refund to pay for the 2+ years he didn't pay a dime, plus late fees, etc.
I remember when you found out he wasn't paying the bills in the house and you had to move out of the condo. He is such a jerk! Where is he staying at now?
Funny thing about that condo, Sonya...the kids brought it up the other day as we were driving past. They miss living there!!! No yard, no room of their own, but they miss it.
Okay...I also put in a call to the loan manager at the bank. I'm thinking seriously about pulling a $2K loan. Paying it off in a year (or less) would be cheaper than the double payments I'm making now.
Can I bitch that I had to be at work at 6:30 am this morning and still have to work all day? My head hurts and I'm exhausted. I hate Mondays. I don't know what I'm going to do when the "L" Word starts back up and then I have to add another show into my Sunday night schedule.
The L word is a great show that comes on Showtime. It is on its off season right now. I so love it. There has been 2, 3 or 4 seasons so far. I have watched it from day 1. You must rent it. They have it at blockbuster. It is a you kind of show too. It is mainly about lesbians, but it is so good and interesting. It is based on about 6 main charcters that are all very intelligent, sexy woman and it deals with all kinds of issues. It is just great.
35 comments:
*smooch*
But I love you. *cute I love you smile*
Me too! I also love Momma.
If it were still Guy Fawkes Day, you could just blow all that stuff up and it would be "festive".
*hands Momma some Midol*
*grin* What? It helped me today.
I love you guys too.
Breezy? That would have helped 10 days ago. Today? I need the winning lotto ticket. Or at least, $1500.
Stay away from Breezy when she doesn't take her Midol. She is scary if she doesn't. *smirk*
What did the idiot do this time?
It's been going on for over 3 years. I'm in the last couple of months of paying off the past due balances of the mortgages from his free ride in the house. And the fucking land company decided that they want the final $1500 of the past due amount NOW or they'd turn it over to foreclosure. Nevermind that they've been getting double payments for the last 2+ years to make up for it, plus a chunk of my income tax refund to pay for the 2+ years he didn't pay a dime, plus late fees, etc.
Do you have an agreement with them?
Yep. In "writing." This is why I hate lawyers. They cost money too.
I remember when you found out he wasn't paying the bills in the house and you had to move out of the condo. He is such a jerk! Where is he staying at now?
You're still beautiful, smart, resourceful, and compassionate.
And funny.
(did that make you feel better at all?)
His momma's. Don't get me started on him. Right now, I'm focusing my anger on the asshole at the mortgage company.
Thanks Rose.
*smooch*
Funny thing about that condo, Sonya...the kids brought it up the other day as we were driving past. They miss living there!!! No yard, no room of their own, but they miss it.
*shakes head*
My kids? Are weird.
I can't believe his momma is letting him stay there. Well, talk to someone at the mort co higher up. These collections people use scare tactics.
I've got a call into the Collections Manager. And my account rep. We'll see...
I wish I just had the cash to pay it off and not worry about anything above and beyond the teeny little monthly payment on it.
Awww, sorry momma. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well with the collections manager.
*smooches*
Okay...I also put in a call to the loan manager at the bank. I'm thinking seriously about pulling a $2K loan. Paying it off in a year (or less) would be cheaper than the double payments I'm making now.
That is true. You get the mort co off your back and the loan pymt would be less.
*head lowered praying for momma's loan*
Is it wrong to come in here and complain about the stress zit that has developed on my face? Cuz that's really pissing me off.
Mondays should be declared bitch sessions.
*smiles*
Can I bitch that I had to be at work at 6:30 am this morning and still have to work all day? My head hurts and I'm exhausted. I hate Mondays. I don't know what I'm going to do when the "L" Word starts back up and then I have to add another show into my Sunday night schedule.
*giggles*
Carey, of course you may bitch about your stress zit. Altho, I probably wouldn't be so forgiving if it weren't for zits' rights.
And? I have one appearing.
Sonya,
What is this L word?
The L word is a great show that comes on Showtime. It is on its off season right now. I so love it. There has been 2, 3 or 4 seasons so far. I have watched it from day 1. You must rent it. They have it at blockbuster. It is a you kind of show too. It is mainly about lesbians, but it is so good and interesting. It is based on about 6 main charcters that are all very intelligent, sexy woman and it deals with all kinds of issues. It is just great.
Momma,
Copy and paste into the browser:
http://www.sho.com/site/lword/home.do
The damn L word takes too long in between seasons. That's my complaint about The L word.
I don't have Showtime.
It does take to long between seasons, but damm I have loved that show since day 1.
Momma, you must rent it.
You know, there's just no frikken justice in this world. I'm so sorry Momma! *HUGS*
We just got Season two on DVD last week.
I'm jealous!
Momma,
are you feeling any better?
I already complained in Bob's blog, but I agree that we could just save up all the bitch for Mondays.
The extra $1500 is a big deal. I'm really sorry to hear that I'm not the only one that owes that amount, due in the next week. *sigh*
A pox on Revenue Quebec and, more specifically, your ex-slimeball-husband.
{{{hugs}}} for momma!
Post a Comment