my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Hope all goes well with your dad and drink a few and gamble a few for me in Vegas!*big hug & smooch*P.S. I was first. WOW!
(((hugs))) Carey (and Momma too)
{hugs} to Carey and dad.You'll all be in my thoughts.*smooches* Momma
*hugs*Love you, Sunshine.
Thinking of you and your Dad Carey.*HUGS*
Umm, BTW, I was noticing how pretty and different your blog looks. All on my own. I just noticed it. Very pretty. ;-)
*poot*
BREEZY!Look down there.*points down*
Has anyone heard how Carey's dad is doing or how Vegas is?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hope all goes well with your dad and drink a few and gamble a few for me in Vegas!
*big hug & smooch*
P.S. I was first. WOW!
(((hugs))) Carey (and Momma too)
{hugs} to Carey and dad.
You'll all be in my thoughts.
*smooches* Momma
*hugs*
Love you, Sunshine.
Thinking of you and your Dad Carey.
*HUGS*
Umm, BTW, I was noticing how pretty and different your blog looks. All on my own. I just noticed it. Very pretty. ;-)
*poot*
BREEZY!
Look down there.
*points down*
Has anyone heard how Carey's dad is doing or how Vegas is?
Post a Comment