my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Tuesday, November 1
Measurements, please
NO! Not those measurements! Unless, of course, you want to share. What I'm really looking for is height. How tall are you? Am I really a step away from midgetdom?
Breezy ~ Because now it's quite apparent that the others are NOT as tall as they seem to think they are. Two whole inches. *snort* Like that makes a difference.
Wow, I really am shocked at how many of you are shorter than I thought. I knew that Breezy and Momma were short but had no idea about the rest of you. And funny thing, I thought Coco was one of the shorter ones. And really thought that Nookie was like 5'7 or 5'8.
I was thinking that yesterday, Sonya. Have everyone post a pic of themselves on their blogs on the same day. The problem though? Some people don't want to show their pictures. Just like our album at the other place. Some aren't comfie putting their pics out there. And I would hate to make someone uncomfortable or have them feel left out because they didn't want to post their pic. But, if you go browsing through our blogs, a lot of peeps have posted their pics somewhere in their blogs.
But!!!! I am not against having post a pic of your oobies day. *grin* I already have quite a few peep's oobies on my camera from the DC trip. *winks* at Breezy and Glow. *grin* Augie wouldn't let me tak epics of her oobies.
Augie, Breezy, Glow, me and a few others that don't post on the blogs went to DC back in May. Breezy and I are meeting in Vegas next week. With any damn luck I will be meeting up for Glow's reception. *waves at Jen*
Tonight, I am making chili and cornbread for my pseudo-Texan husband.
And I bought him some Shiner Bock as well. (I should have been a smarty and bought him a New England beer like Sam Adams or Watchusett Blueberry Ale. I still say he is more New England than Texas. He loves showing off and telling people he is Texan, though)
I finally updated today. I'm slammed. Trying to get 3 days of work out today. The boss will be out on Thurs and Fri, so except blog party r us with me. LOL! Time for you to update.
44 comments:
5'6"
Oh, and 36C
5'7
bwahahahaha.. I'm taller than Carey.
Of course, I probably outweigh her by at least 75 lbs, but there you go.
I'm a size 8 but I will NOT give my weight.
Foot size is 8 but I usually buy and 8 1/2.
I normally wear between 14 and 18. Foot size nine.
Not disclosing weight either. It's more than I care to think about right now.
I'm 5'3. 38D. My boobs are too big for my heighth. :(
THUD SWOON
I'm 5'-4". That's all you're getting out of me LOL.
Yep, no weight listed for me. I weigh more than I look like I do, so why should I ever tell?
5'9 1/4
Poor momma is small, but she is so cute and petite I wouldn't change her for the world.
5'2"
:)
I'm 5'3 1/2" and I refuse any other measurements.
I used to be 5' 3&3/4".
How the hell is this a present for me?
Oh and 34C.
5'5"
Since that's all you asked for. :)
Breezy ~ Because now it's quite apparent that the others are NOT as tall as they seem to think they are. Two whole inches. *snort* Like that makes a difference.
Momma,
You know I'm tall.
5'7. And actually, I am liking my figure these days.
5'3"
D cup. *waves to MM*
Wow, I really am shocked at how many of you are shorter than I thought. I knew that Breezy and Momma were short but had no idea about the rest of you.
And funny thing, I thought Coco was one of the shorter ones. And really thought that Nookie was like 5'7 or 5'8.
I would like to exchange pics one day to see what everyone looks like. You know put a face with a name. I'm sure yall have done this, but I haven't.
*smiles*
I was thinking that yesterday, Sonya. Have everyone post a pic of themselves on their blogs on the same day.
The problem though? Some people don't want to show their pictures. Just like our album at the other place. Some aren't comfie putting their pics out there. And I would hate to make someone uncomfortable or have them feel left out because they didn't want to post their pic.
But, if you go browsing through our blogs, a lot of peeps have posted their pics somewhere in their blogs.
You are so right. I have noticed some people have their posted.
*winks*
But!!!! I am not against having post a pic of your oobies day. *grin*
I already have quite a few peep's oobies on my camera from the DC trip. *winks* at Breezy and Glow. *grin*
Augie wouldn't let me tak epics of her oobies.
Do you all go on trips together? I'm jealous.
*smiles*
Augie, Breezy, Glow, me and a few others that don't post on the blogs went to DC back in May.
Breezy and I are meeting in Vegas next week. With any damn luck I will be meeting up for Glow's reception. *waves at Jen*
I want to go to Vegas. I'm jealous.
*stomps*
Tonight, I am making chili and cornbread for my pseudo-Texan husband.
And I bought him some Shiner Bock as well. (I should have been a smarty and bought him a New England beer like Sam Adams or Watchusett Blueberry Ale. I still say he is more New England than Texas. He loves showing off and telling people he is Texan, though)
But how tall is he, Monsty?
I will guess...5'11"
Damm, you spoil that man.
*laughs*
Logging off to head home. Try to log in later. Have a good one!
*waves bye*
I am 5'6. Oh and feeling sick from candy.
5'9"
36D
Size 12
Extra hotness added for flavor.
Thank you for asking.
*bows* out...
Two important points:
I am apparently the midget as well as the way little sis. Great.
Monsty...WHERE DO YOU GET SHINER BOCK here??? I can never find it.
I'm 5'6.5".
Maybe 165 lbs? My scale is broken. I wear size 9 shoes.
And just for fun, my hair is light brown, just below shoulder-length and layered. My eyes are grey.
I get a bit skeeved out about posting pics of myself or the kids on the Internet.
tallish and plump with biggish boobs and a size 9 shoe
5'6.5"
*waves* to Jen. We're twins! But if glow is plump then I am a walrus!
hey, watch the walrus comments. Monsty called me one the other day.
*pout*
By the looks of things, though, I am a walrus. Look at you tiny peeps!
(Bob is actually 4'11. She lies.)
Cool!
I finally updated today. I'm slammed. Trying to get 3 days of work out today. The boss will be out on Thurs and Fri, so except blog party r us with me. LOL! Time for you to update.
*giggles*
*strolls his 6'3" frame into the room*
*surveys the general hotness therein*
*whistles appreciatively*
*strolls his 6'3" frame out the door*
I am 5'6". I am also late, but at least I got to post under sexy Gothmog.
Post a Comment