I wasn't banned either. When I checked the boards at 5:45 this morning I noticed that somebody was missing. I immediately clicked on Knockers, Volsfan, and Rudy to see if their accounts were still active since they had the most recent responses in that thread. I was relieved to find out that two of them were still with us; not so much about the third.
Yes, Boo, a lot of this is related to my thread. One of your favorite people gets lectured by several peeps in that thread. For another person (I use that word loosely), the gloves really came off when he asked why he gets treated the way he does. Several peeps got a lot off of their chests.
How do you figure out who got banned? Do you click on the "profiles" in the lobby and search the list?
If so... I noticed there is a certain someone with screenname initials AB who's not listed in the profiles. Could it be??? ...or am I hoping for too much?
Also, I have never had to log back in unless I have closed my browser and come back later. What gives with that?
Dunno if anyone will read this far down in the comments, but just so's ya know: the reasons for having to relog in the past couple of days have had to do entirely with Starting Over bannings.
HD: I just tried to PM a banned poster to see if I could. I know she was banned because she told me in the bar.
It went through no problem, so I'm not sure that method of testing is appropriate. I can still see her Profile, too. Some people have made their Profiles private, so you can't see that screen if you click on the little person icon.
27 comments:
I worried a little bit, but it wasn't me. Whew.
Well, thank Goodness for some things.
I am a litte surprised that I haven't received a warning though.
Hey, its hump day.
*do the hump dance*
The mods might all be busy banning peeps from the SO forum and haven't had time to see what's going on at OT LOL.
It's pantsless Wednesday. Am I the only one?
What did I miss now? Is this all related to HD's thread. I haven't had a chance to get in to that one, it's too darn big.
Pantles or pantieless?
*giggles*
Momma,
You must read my funny story posted today on my blog. You will appreciate since you know my mom.
*giggles*
Hi momma! I have nothing to say either.
Great minds...:)
I wasn't banned either. When I checked the boards at 5:45 this morning I noticed that somebody was missing. I immediately clicked on Knockers, Volsfan, and Rudy to see if their accounts were still active since they had the most recent responses in that thread. I was relieved to find out that two of them were still with us; not so much about the third.
Yes, Boo, a lot of this is related to my thread. One of your favorite people gets lectured by several peeps in that thread. For another person (I use that word loosely), the gloves really came off when he asked why he gets treated the way he does. Several peeps got a lot off of their chests.
HD,
I hope speaking your mind helps gets things off your chest. It is healthy. I just hate there are so many jerks in the world like Rudy.
*hugs*
I have nothing to say either. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
For everyone to have nothing to say, we sure have a bunch of deleted replies.
*grin*
Momma,
would a billadookie turn this day's frown upside down?
*giggles*
How do you figure out who got banned? Do you click on the "profiles" in the lobby and search the list?
If so... I noticed there is a certain someone with screenname initials AB who's not listed in the profiles. Could it be??? ...or am I hoping for too much?
Also, I have never had to log back in unless I have closed my browser and come back later. What gives with that?
(Drive by posting! *smooches* all!)
Soory, Nutz, but if we're thinking of the same person, I can still send her PMs, which means that her account isn't terminated as far as I know.
Yeah, I went over there and saw a post from that one, HD. Oh well.
...and if you get yourself banned, I will kick your ass! Just back away now, please? *smooch*
Dunno if anyone will read this far down in the comments, but just so's ya know: the reasons for having to relog in the past couple of days have had to do entirely with Starting Over bannings.
billadookie, billadookie, billadookie
Just wanted to see who would catch on and who I could get a giggle out of.
*holds tummy from laughing*
Thanks, Sherps!
HD: I just tried to PM a banned poster to see if I could. I know she was banned because she told me in the bar.
It went through no problem, so I'm not sure that method of testing is appropriate. I can still see her Profile, too. Some people have made their Profiles private, so you can't see that screen if you click on the little person icon.
Thanks Sherps!
Damn...how did I rank a Sherps sighting?!?!?
*grin*
The last deletion was me, Momma. I decided to keep my comments to myself. Aren't you proud of me?
All right it was me.
*psyche*
Hugs to everyone. I am trying to make rounds...I may not make it everywhere!
Post a Comment