Alright, I've had a realization this morning. I? have.no.life. Nope. Not an ounce of one. My kids are going to their dad's for the weekend and I have no plans. Nothing. Larry is getting excited about finishing the south fence in our yard. I need to make a run to the beer store and the book store and clean my truck and clean my house. And? that is the extent of my plans.
Please, please PLEASE tell me that someone out there has a life that's much more interesting than mine.
30 comments:
It is called being domesticated. Doesn't feel good to know you can lie around and do nothing. I was thinking about going to Canton. Any interest?
I'm going to see Jen and then we're going to see my boyfriend's band play in Cleveland! Then Jen and I will watch movies and get drunk. Unless, of course, we hop on the tour bus. woo hoo!
Nope. No life here. I think I'm going shopping on Saturday to buy something warm for Vegas. I'm going to also see if I can get my scanner working because I have some pics that I want to scan and post. Football on Sunday and that's it.
No life for me. *pout*
I guess I could call back the ex we discussed on my post.
*giggles*
NOT!
Why don't you and Larry and Max and I meet up Saturday night for drinks and dinner. Rockwall would be half way. Talk to Larry about it.
I may force my kids to breathe fresh air on a hike again. They'd rather go to the park. I wish I could mow the grass, but I ran over the extension cord and the other one isn't long enough.
We have to go get snowsuits.
It's non-stop excitment here.
It seems like Glowie's the only one with a life around here.
I have nothing planned. Clean house, paint outdoor trim on windows, take doggie to class and hopefully get lots of sleep.
Hell yes I have an exciting and interesting life! I'm going to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with DD tonight! WooHoo!
MM- let me know how that is. I have been wanting to watch it.
*looks around*
*hauls out vacuum*
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Would you guys please pick up your feet?
Thanks.
*heads over to MM's*
*feet raised*
When can we put them down?
*so insulted!*
Aren't we enough of a life?
I have a life. I work 6 days a week, play computer games on Sunday, go to the gym and I sleep. I love sleep.
I also eat and have showers.
Forgot about that.
Not at the same time though.
Bob,
you are right. Now instead of just working and laying around vegging out on the couch I have the wonderful world of blog and my new friends.
*smiles and hugs*
I usually have no life, but as Glowie pointed out, this weekend should be exciting. Wheeeeee!
I'm jealous.
Jen and Glowie is having fun w/o us.
*pouts*
Momma,
I have something to do tonight now. Yeah! My old boss called. He invited us out to the truck races at Texas Motor Speedway. Free in the condo. Woo-woo! Max has to work Sat so I get to get drunk and he gets to drive. Yippe!
Email me Sat if you want to meet up.
*jumping up and down*
Sonya? You suck.
That is all.
Oh? And?
I'm thinking about maybe going to Canton.
Just email me early Sat morning when you get around and we will see what we can figure out. I might come into work for a bit Sat morning. Yuck!
*pouts*
When do the kids come back? Does T have a home to take them too?
*giggles*
We might can get some more freebies for us and yall on Sunday. I'll know more tonight.
P.S. I don't suck, I spit.
*giggles*
You have to suck before you spit.
I'll email you.
Well I usually gag as soon as the sucking starts.
*giggles*
I'll check my email in the morning time.
What blog are we in, sucking and spitting? Yeesh. /monsty
We have no plans. We were supposed to have dinner with friends, but I haven't managed to contact them yet. We also have to go out to the cottage and close it up for winter. Otherwise, I am going to catch up on my sleep, gestate, and play with my child.
We are going to an orchard. Pick some apples, drink some cider, and eat some donuts.
That is about as exciting as we get around here.
No plans, but I like it that way.
I have some papers to grade, now isn't that an interesting life?
LOL Tish. Armed with a recommendation, I am going to get some of these brain-rotting books myself. I've never read one.
Hooray for trying new things!
Especially new things with sex in them. :D
Here you go....
I had a crazy day at work on Friday, but then I went out to a bar with friends, who then followed us back to our apartement and stayed until 3 am. (Well, the ones that went home stayed until 3 am. They didn't all go home... Note: That is not nearly as exciting to MY life as it sounds.)
Yesterday I slept late, came to lab for 2 hours, did laundry and then went to a different bar with friends. I stayed until 12:30 and then played mommy and helped some very drunk friends get cabs.
I've been in lab ALL DAY today, with about 3 more hours of work to do. :(
Is that enough? Do you want the plans for next weekend too, 'cause those might be more fun.
We went to the Oyster Festival yesterday. The weather was awesome! It was fun for the most part, but we got stuck in Oyster Town until 6 p.m. Conner had three meltdowns throughout the course of the day. And I had to tailgate next to the "bitch" who thinks I'm the "devil."
Post a Comment