Monday, November 21

When did I become one of THEM?!?!!?

So I headed to the mall tonight to get my wedding ring cleaned and inspected. I hate the mall. HATE. Especially this particular mall, which happens to be the nearest mall - as in 45 minutes from my home. Because, you see, I'm a minority at this mall. I? am not a gansta chick. In fact, in my boots and jeans, I tend to stand out like a sore thumb.

Anyway, on my way to the mall, which I detest, I realized something. I have become one of THEM. You know, the idiot in the far right hand lane of the freeway that everyone passes. Who is driving FIVE, yes, I said 5, miles an hour OVER the speed limit.

I? am apparently becoming a senior citizen in a huge tank or some such shit. This sucks.

26 comments:

Bravie said...

Well then don't talk to Breezy about your period while on the freeway. She made me do 45 mph and then yell at someone for tailgating me.

Bravie said...

that was me. *sigh*

Breezy said...

LMAO I was going to say the same thing carey did. *grin*

*poke* Momma's old.

Sonya said...

I've drove like that forever. Maybe it did start at your age. LOL! You must of went to the mall in "M" by me. Should of called. We could have met up. Remember that next time.

*smooch*

momma said...

I can't talk to Breezy. I don't have her phone number. *pout*

Sonya, yes, I was over by you. And I almost called. But...I was tired.

momma said...

OH! And if I'm old......guess what that makes almost all of you!

*snicker*

Sonya said...

Its ok. I was trying to get household stuff done for turkey day.

Bravie said...

Hey!!! I'm not old, damnit.

momma said...

Tell it to Miss Breezy. She started it!

Schnookie said...

Nookie <----- old as the hills

*putt putt putt*

Immunegirl said...

1. If you're old, that makes me a spring chicken. :P

2. As far as becoming one of "them", I you should take comfort in the fact that you are not one of the "them" that needs help packing. Because I think that is worse. :)

momma said...

Iggy, exactly how many shirts did you stuff in when I wasn't looking? Can I bet that 2 of them were cool bar tops?

mm said...

I'm lost. Did Iggy and Momma really meet? Maybe *I* am the old here, for not getting what's going on...

Immunegirl said...

Let's see...
2 cool bar tops (one of which can also double as a during the day top with some minor mixing and matching)

1 "what if it is cold while I am lounging around the house" hoodie sweatshirt.

I'm nothing if not practical. :)

momma said...

No, mm, we didn't really meet. We were on Yahoo Messenger last night while Iggy was packing and I was doing dishes.

Zombs said...

I bet you left your blinker on also for the whole ride.

Coco said...

Can you see over the steering wheel? That is my burning question.

momma said...

I did not have my blinker on, Zombie.

And yes Coco - I can see over the steering wheel. I just can't see well when the setting sun is in my face.

*evil eye*

Sonya said...

Was your tank full, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, empty with the light on or something else?

Zombs said...

you need one of them captian hats. then pull into the gas station and check the air pressure in your tires.

mtw said...

I wanna know why coco's "question" is buring and whethre it's catching.

Monstah said...

Answer me this: does Matlock make you swoon?

Coco said...

I wanna know why MTW turned off his spellcheck to ask me a question?

*whacks Bob*

Anonymous said...

I became one of "them" after my group consultation at the DMV. And after I had to pay $2200 for insurance one year for a 1990 Nissan Sentra.

Now I wonder what the heck is wrong with the others.

gothmog said...

this is what I get for checking other blogs so infrequently: I arrive way too late to deliver the standard Dweeze line, "That was you?"

Seana said...

Happy Thanksgiving!